Tears Come First ~ chapter 10

Hey everybody!!

Happy Friday... SORRY I didn't update yesterday. On the bright side I'm updating now!! :)

I know this is short but I felt I needed to do Caitlyn's POV for you all to know what was going on with her at the time!

*Since this is short i'll update this coming Sunday... However you should still vote!!

SOoooo.....

VOTE

COMMENT

Fan

ENJOY!!

Previously:

Tears were falling from my eyes; every time I tried to speak it wouldn’t come out. Mike hand was taken off my mouth and grabbed my arm. When I got a good look at him I notice him from multiple times in the past. He’s one of Kevin’s friends who came over frequently.

A phone buzzed and Mike answered it “Yeah, we got here.” He paused for a moment “Okay on our way.”

Placing the phone back into his pocket he pulled me closer to Kevin “We got to go or they will get back to find us here.”

Kevin nodded “He I’ll take care of her.”

Mike handed me over to Kevin who pulled out a rag of some sort and placed it over my mouth. I struggled and tried to scream but it was no use. I started to loss conscious and soon blacked out.

(Caitlyn’s POV)

I sat on the couch as I watched Emma take off upstairs; she seemed to be upset at something. I turned to my mother who seemed to feel for her “Mom what is she upset about?”

My mom turned to me “Well Cati, Emma is taking all this in, it’s been hard on her and you know what all she has had to endure with Kevin. Now all this about werewolves it’s hard for her. Plus she is upset at Tyler for the moment.”

“Why is she mad at him she seemed happy a minute ago?” I curiously asked.

She was quiet for a minute then she stood up “I’m not so sure. I know you brother and father went to take care of Kevin with a few pack members, by the way Emma and Tyler talked Emma figured that’s what he was doing after she had asked him not to. I can’t figure out why Emma wants to protect him so bad.”

Nodding my head “Do you think she will forgive Tyler? I don’t want to lose her, she seems nice, plus she’s the only person Tyler has ever brought home who is not rude or hateful towards me. You don’t even want me to get started with Stacy”

My mom walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder “Calm down, you don’t have to see her again, plus you know what happens when you get mad. I swear you may not be a wolf but you have rage like one.

I took a few deep breaths to calm me down, which did wonders. I never did understand why I had so much rage. MY father believes I may turn into a wolf sometime and had in fact inherited the gene but I on the other hand hope not.

My other went into the kitchen to fix dinner while I stayed in the living room. I heard some type of noise come from upstairs. I went into the kitchen to see if my mom had went upstairs. When I got into there I saw my mom shoving something into the oven.

“Did you come to help?” My mom asked me while she washed her hands.

Shaking my head “No, I was just--- Did you heard that noise?”

“What noise?” She questioned as she turned off the burner on the stove.

“It came from upstairs, maybe it’s Emma.” I turned to walked and go check on her when my mom stopped me.

“Leave her be, Tyler and them are on their way back. He needs to talk with her anyways.”

“But mom, wait why are they coming back now?”

“He wasn’t there so they sent a few members to look for him but Tyler felt he needed to talk with Emma.” Mom informed me.

Standing against the wall I saw a bottle of vitamins on the counter “I’m going to at least take her , these. She needs them for the baby.”

My mom seemed a little aggravated at me but I was use to it. “Okay but do not pester the girl.”

“Yes ma’am” I told her giving her a salute.

I headed upstairs with the bottle of vitamins in one hand and a glass of water in the other. When I got to the door I tucked the bottle under my arm so I could knock.

When she never replied I knocked again… still no reply. I opened to door and popped my head in Emma was no where insight. Maybe she’s in the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom I saw she was not in there.

Walking out of the bathroom I felt a breeze when I looked over I saw the window that was opened. Walking over to the window I popped my head out of it to see if I saw anything, which I did not.

Becoming paranoid I stared to search the whole room “MOM!” I hollered as loud as I could.

My mom came flying up the stairs “Caitlyn what’s wrong?” My mom question as she entered the room.

“She’s not here, I looked everywhere.” I nearly shouted.

Pain, hurt, anger, worry all flashed across my mother’s face “Are you sure she’s not just in the bathroom?”

I could feel my eyes becoming moist “No mom she’s gone.”

I heard the front door open and my heart stopped “Lisa, Cati you all here?” My father shouted from downstairs.

“Up here.” My mom answers back.

You could hear the sound of them walking up the steps. The floor board creaked causing my mother and myself to turn to the door.

“What’s wrong?” My father questioned my mother as he went to her side.

She said nothing them I heard Tyler yell “Where is Emma!”

I turned to my mother who was in my father’s arms “She’s gone.”