Tears Come First ~ chapter 28

It Sunday tomorrow is Monday I have school and I should be doing homework right now...but I enjoy writing better so I decided to write!

Let's just hope I pass my tests tomorrow :)

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! It helps set up something big that is going to happen!

*Guess whose coming back!*

If you liked: Vote

If you loved: COMMENT AND VOTE

FAN me TOO!!!!!

IF you didn't enjoy....sorry not sorry

(Not Edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Two Months later)

“So help me Tyler if you don’t hurry up I will leave your sorry ass behind.” I yelled as I stood at the foot of the stairs.

In one quick second I saw Tyler rush down the stairs and was instantly by my side. I turned to him with a fake smile. “Thank you, now let’s go.”

“Calm down we still have an hour before our appointment.”He said as he rubbed my arms trying to sooth me.

Rolling my eyes at him “Fine I’ll go get my purse, you can stay here.”

Walking up the stairs I made it in about a minute. My stomach was now visible to all, which stated I was knocked up. My stomach was barely growing and in the past three weeks it really sky rocketed. I was happy because today we would find out the sex of the baby.

Grabbing my purse from my dresser I made my way back downstairs. As I got to the stairs I saw Tyler staring up at me. “If you make one remark about me walking down these stairs I will slap you.” I threatened.

An amused smirk popped up on his face. Taking about a minute to get down them I felt like I was out of breath. I hoped the next four months would fly by. Trying to fix my dress I couldn’t get it to look the way I wanted suddenly a pair of hands landed on mine.

“You look beautiful, stop worrying.” Tyler promised.

Pouting I moved my hands. “You’re not the one who has a huge stomach and are not able to wear her old clothes.”

“That is true but I thought you liked all your new outfits?” Tyler questioned.

“I do…I just miss my old ones.” I mumbled.

I felt his hand take my chin and pulled my face up to look at him. “You look beautiful in anything you wear, even more beautiful in nothing.” He added with a wink.

Feeling my cheek heat up, I pulled my gaze from him. “You’re not getting anything tonight if you don’t stop.” I told him playfully slapping his chest.

“I do love a good challenge.” He responded.

Frowning at him I couldn’t help but hope I would be right about the gender. “Well today I am going to win this so called challenge, so let’s go.”

Grabbing his hand I tugged him along. “I already have the named picked out, Peewee Keller Price.”

Staring at him, I was in shock. “First of all I would never name my kid that and second you’re joking right?”

A smile formed as he tried to contain a laugh. “Maybe, maybe not I guess you will have to wait and see.”

Groaning in frustration I let go of his hand and headed to the garage. Looking between Tyler’s eclipse and my Lexus RX350 I decided to pick my car. Walking over to it I climbed in the passenger seat. Watching Tyler walk in I saw his smile drop.