Tears Come First ~ chapter 30

Yay!! I got to update today I hope this makes you all happy!

I want to say Thank you to all whom voted in the past chapters and to keep voting as well as commenting!

*Just to help clear things up:

1) Stacy and Caysea are Mike's daughter who bullied Emma at school (Stacy also dated Tyler at one point)

2) Mike and Kevin are not related they were just good friends.

3) I'm sorry if this chapter sucks I was trying to update for you all!

Anyways Enjoy!!

(Not Edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as the clock ticked by, my nerves had officially taken over. It had been one month since I had received the letter and I had no idea what to expect. This was the first time I thought about it, trying to keep Tyler from finding out.

It pained me to keep this from him but I had to keep him safe. I asked Tyler about the whole giving birth at six months and he said that both him and Caitlyn were born around 7 months so it was possible.

The attempted to find Mike failed and Tyler had been out looking for him ever since. It got to the point where Tyler pulled me out of school for the remanding of the year.

Caitlyn looked over at me as she played with Ryan. “What are you thinking about?”

Shaking my head I didn’t reply back to her. “When do you think Tyler and Kyle will return?”

She thought about it for a moment. “I say maybe two hours, why?”

“I forgot my medicine at the house and I wanted to run and get it before they arrived back. Then Tyler will be mad I didn’t take it and I don’t want to deal with that at the moment.” I informed her.

“I don’t know Tyler will be furious when he finds out you left on your own.” She answered.

Shaking my head at her “What he doesn’t know won’t kill him. I’ll be about 10 minutes max.”

She was about to say something else but I started to walk off. I needed to go get my medicine because I was starting to have excruciating cramps that were starting to become unbearable. The medicine was suppose to keep me from delivering now and helps me get to go near 9 months.

I could never tell Tyler but I have been forgetting to take it lately from all the stress of Mike coming back.  “I’ll be right back.” I hollered at Caitlyn as I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door to my car.

Arriving to my house in about 4 minutes I dashed inside, trying to hurry up before my time was up and Caitlyn do something like call Tyler. Walking into the kitchen I search everywhere for my pills but came up empty.

That’s when the pain started to get worse. I held my stomach and tried to hold in my scream from the pain. I tried to walk into the bedroom to look for them when I slipped in something wet. I managed to catch myself on the counter.

As soon as I looked down that’s when it hit me, my water had broke. I made my way to where I had set my purse down but when I got there I realized it was missing. I had sworn I set it on the couch. That’s when I heard the devil himself laugh.

Turing around I came face to face with my nightmare. “Looking for this?” Mike questioned as he held my purse up. “Or maybe this?” He continued as he held my cell phone up in the other hand.