Tears Come First ~ chapter 7

Hey guys happy Thursday!! Hope you all are having a good week after all tomorrow is Friday!!

So like I promised I updated! YAY!!

I'll most likely update next Thursday or when if I get 10 Votes before that then I'll post it then!

So Enjoy!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!

(not edited)

Previously:

Nodding my head he released me from the hug. I waved to him and went on my death walk to Kevin’s car.

Taking a minute to take a few quick breathers I got into the back of the car. Kevin was shacking and was blood red in the face.

“Emma I promise you are in for hell tonight, how dare you come to the hospital you know my rules about the hospitals, you know how many questions I was asked. Remember bitch if something happens to me your life is over.”

I turned my head to look out the window but my vision was blurry due to the tears my eyes were producing. I just hoped he won’t kill this baby.

 <~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

On the way home Kevin got a phone call, which I was thankful for it was one of his friends inviting him out somewhere. He warned me that he would take care of me when he returned.

While Kevin was away I had time to think. I knew Lisa was right I did have another life to worry about but there is something that won’t let me tell on Kevin.

Even though he’s done all this to me I feel like he is the last bit of family I have left even if he isn’t at all family. I want to hate him and turn him in, letting him rot in a cell like he deserves but I remember all the times I would see him with my parents and how nice and happy he was.

How happy my dad was to call him his best friend, why did my life have to be so screw up. I just wanted to have my parents again and be back at my old school with my friends. Now I’m here in a place that hates me.

I placed my hands on my stomach “I’m sorry you were brought into this.”

Lugging myself up stairs to my room then plopped down on my bed, to get some well needed rest. When I closed my eyes that only thing I saw was Tyler. I couldn’t get him out of my head. His smile, eyes, hair, his beautiful abs, just everything about him.

I knew I need to go tomorrow but how? Could I really get away from Kevin? It’s Saturday so he may go out to a bar with his friends but that’s always at dark. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

After Kevin returned last night her fulfilled his promise but the one thing I managed to do was keep him from hitting even kicking my stomach which I was grateful for. Now the only problem is I have a busted lip one black eye and a serious headache. I was anticipating way worse things.

When I awoke the next morning I looked ten times worse than when I went to sleep. My wrist was left with Kevin’s hand print that was now a purplish color as well as a huge bruise on my forehead. Plus the busted lip and black eye, there was no way I could go see Tyler.

I kept myself in my room for the whole day. Pray Kevin would leave me alone, which he did for most of it.

“Emma, love I’m going with the guys to get drinks I’ll be home at 1 so make yourself look descent by then.” Kevin hollered at me.