Tears Come First ~ chapter 18

I am so so so sorry..... but I can't help it since school had me going 24/7

However it is now summer!! YAY!! and updated should be back to normal!!

Yes this chapter is short but I am working right now on the next one which should be up today or tomorrow!!

AGAIN SO SO SORRY!!!

But don't forget to keep voting!!

And Fan me!!!

I read all your comments and I am sorry I haven't replied back to any but you all are amazing!!!

Also if anyone would like to make a cover for me feel free to I would greatly enjoy it!!

(Not edited)

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Previously:

Tyler sat down on the spot beside me and pulled me over to him so I was leaning on him. Then he wrapped the blanket around us, and held the popcorn in his hands as he tossed it in my mouth. It was more so hitting my head and falling to the floor though.

“Hey Tyler.”

“Yes.”

“You left the light on.”

His chest vibrated with a growl “Great.”

As he got up he turned back to me “I forgot to tell you but I just found out after lunch but the pack is coming over tomorrow and you get to meet them.”

WHAT!

***********

“Do I look okay?” I questioned as I stared at myself in the mirror.

Caitlyn looked me over “For the tenth time that outfit is fine, but the other four were just fine too. I don’t know why you are getting so nervous over this, it’s just the pack. They are practically like family some are.”

Rolling my eyes “Caitlyn you’re so helpful.”

She walked over to me and stopped just a foot away “Here I bought these the other day and it was buy one get one free and since I didn’t need another pair I thought about you and got it for you.”

I took the box she handed me and took off the lid to reveal a pair of silver sandals. “Caitlyn you really should stop getting me things. I feel bad that I’ve got you nothing.”

“Emma you’re my sister now and that’s more then you could ever give me. I would always wish that Tyler would turn into a girl just so I could have a sister, but since that never happened. I was blessed to get you. This is the lease I can do.” Caitlyn clarified.

I placed the lid on the box setting it on the bed “I love how all of you believe I am more than amazing but I am not anywhere close to that”.

“I wish you could see the true you because apparently you are still in the world were you were created to be dirt and you are way more than that.” Caitlyn shrieked at me.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered.

Caitlyn pulled me to the bed and had me sit beside her. “Emma I’m sorry I yelled at you but I just feel like you’re not letting Tyler in and he can feel this too. Then he becomes all upset and I hate to see him like that.”

I wanted to reply to her but what could I say I’m sorry. I am no more than a broken doll that can never be repaired. It breaks my heart to hurt Tyler but what am I suppose to do? Pretend that I’m okay because I’m not.