Tears Come First ~ Chapter 41

SO SO SO SORRY IT'S LATE.....ON THE PLUS SIDE SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER AND PROM IS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!

***************************************************************

PREVIOUSLY:

“Someone seems happy to see me. We should catch up sometime, don’t you think.” Stacy sweet talked to Tyler as if they were best friends.“Let Emma go and then we can talk.” He demanded through his teeth.Stacy evilly smiled at Tyler “No can do, but how about you do me a favor?”“I will never follow anything you say.” Tyler snarled as he stepped closer to us.“I suggest staying where you are.” Stacy instructed to Tyler who kept advancing forwards towards the two of us.“And why is that.” He growled, I could see his wolf wanting to break through and kill Stacy right this moment.She was silent for a moment “Because you are in the perfect spot.”Before Tyler could ask what she meant a gun sound could be heard. I felt my blood run cold when I saw Tyler fall to the ground. “No!” 

__________________________________________________________

Watching Tyler fall to the ground caused my whole world to come crashing down. I turned to Stacy who was looking at me as she laughed her head off. I wish I could kill her.

“You should see your face, it’s too damn priceless.” She continued to laugh as I hurried over to Tyler’s body.

I tried to examine the body for blood but found none. Panic took over me, he could have internal bleeding. Tears fell from my eyes as I placed his face in my hands. “Tyler wake up. Stay with me please…you promised you would never leave me.” I cried out for all to hear.

“Please cut the dramatic act okay princess, it wasn’t an actual gun. He’s fucking alright, so shut the hell up.” I looked up at Stacy and thought she was the devil himself.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!” I was tired of trying to be calm.

“You have no right to yell at me, but if knowing will shut your annoying ass up. I used a little something me and my friend who I am happy you get to meet soon came up with. She called it some long ass name and I shortened it to Mulking.”

 “That didn’t answer my questioned.” I spat back to her.

Stacy rolled her eyes obviously getting aggravated. “It didn’t kill him; it only caused him to pass out…kind of.”

“What do you mean by kind of?”

She seemed excited about my question. “Honey he can hear everything and feel everything. He just can’t speak or open his eyes. We just used a gun to put our special ‘bullet’ in to give the force behind it. How else were we supposed to get it in his skin?”

“Why are you doing this? I demanded.

“You took everything away from me! Tyler was supposed to be my mate! I was supposed to be the Luna of this pack! My dad and sister are dead because of you! You have ruined my life…beware I am here to ruin yours.” She glared at me looking mad as hell.

I was about to comment back but she had me by my shirt pulling me to the living room. She threw me roughly to the ground. I was able to catch myself before my face connected with the floor. Pushing up off the floor I saw a figure walking through the front door.

“It’s about damn time Lavaca, times a wasting. This bitch has been giving me a headache with her crying. Nice shot by the way.” The figure came into view.

She was an older woman who was tanner than all of us. Her black hair was in curls as her face remained cold and her eyes remained black. She came closer to me and stopped examining me closely before bending down in front of me.