Tears Come First ~ Chapter 32

I want to Thank Ever single person who has stuck with me and have support me as well as this story. Please continue to vote and Comment!!!

I have another story up called 'The Secretary Who Should’ve Stayed Behind the Desk' You should all go check it out and let me know what you think!!

Again Thank you to all who have read this story!!

Please VOTE  COMMENT  FAN

(Not Edited)

____________________________________________________________________

“How do I look?” I questioned as I looked at Caitlyn.

She signaled for me to turn around and I did as she told me to. “Perfect! I bet his mouth drops the moment you step down the aisle.”

I ran my hands over the dress that I had been storing at Caitlyn’s for the past month so Tyler wouldn’t see it. It was simple but elegant, being perfect for me. It is a strapless white wedding dress. That had little diamonds running across the top of it.

Looking over at Caitlyn I couldn’t help but love the fact that she had agreed to be my Maid of honor. Wanting a small wedding Caitlyn, would be the only person to walk down the aisle before me. We were having Lisa pull Arabella and Ryan in a wagon.

Arabella was our flower girl and Ryan the ring bear. Caitlyn walked out of the room and returned shortly with Arabella. I had a huge grin on my face just to see her in the cute light pink dress I picked out for her made her look so cute.

I have never felt more blessed until I had her. It put everything to peace for me. Kevin was gone Mike was gone and now I could have to happiness I always wanted with Tyler.

I felt a tear roll down my face. “Why are you crying? Do you want your make-up to run already?” Caitlyn wondered.

“I’m just so happy.” I informed her.

She walked over to me and handed me my sleeping baby. “You still have 30 minutes to go you better hold until you get down to him. Otherwise he’ll assume something is wrong.”

“Hey don’t go there remember your wedding.” I challenged her.

She rolled her eyes at me. “I was pregnant and it’s not like anyone was eating the cake at the moment. Plus no one found out.”

“You ate half of the whole top tear which is supposed to be saved till your first year anniversary.” I reminded her.

She waved her hands like she was blowing it off. “We kept the other half.” She added with a laugh.

“I can’t believe how time has flown by. I feel like Tyler just introduced us and now look at us both with amazing guys and a beautiful child.” I mentioned.

Hearing the door to our dressing room open Caitlyn and I both looked over. I saw Lisa appear with a beautiful white wagon that had little green bows on it. “It’s so beautiful.” I whispered.

I heard a second knock and watched Lisa opened the door. I saw Beth standing there with a grown up Madi holding onto her hand walking in with her. I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug. I had missed going to see her but with everything thing that has went on it became hard.

“Emma you look so beautiful.” Beth cried

“Thank you. I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to come see you.” I explained to her.