Tears Come First ~ chapter 26

Suprise new chapter in about 24 hours from the last one!!

Remember if you liked this story:

VOTE

If you loved Comment!!

If you hated it well....I'm sorry

(Not edited)

-----------------------------------------------------

Tyler stood in the door way looking at me. “Are you positive you can't come?”

“I am not going to college just to get sick, it’s probably just a bug I caught it’ll be gone soon.” I explained to him.

“Fine then, I’ll stay with you.” He declared.

Shaking my head, “No I promised your mom I would make you go if we moved out and now I’m telling you to go. I’ll be fine plus Caitlyn is a phone call away since she decided to not go back to school and lives about 3 minutes away.”

Rolling his eyes he walked over to the bed. “Looks like you win this one, but I will be back before you know it.” He informed me as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. “Love you.” He whispered as he walked out of our bedroom.

“Love you too.” I shouted at him even though I knew his werewolf senses could have picked up a whisper.

Hearing the door shut made me finally realized how big this house was when you were all alone. Trying to sleep was a hard task. Every time I would start to daze off I would get a nauseous feeling that would take over.

Getting up to try to shower a feeling came to my gut, causing me to jet to the bathroom. This had made the fourth time I had gotten sick. Curse this stupid bug. Finally getting enough strength I ended up in a 10 minute shower.

After I was showered I felt ten times better already. Looking at the clock it was only a little after ten. Being bored I decided to call Caitlyn to see what she was doing.”

After the third ring she picked up. “Hey, shouldn’t you be at school?” She answered.

“Not today, I ended up being sick.” I informed her.

She laughed “Well that sucks, what are you doing right now?”

“Laying on the couch watching TV, wondering if I liked the way the furniture is set up or if I want to move it for the billionth time.” I joked with her.

“If you’re not contagious I could come over, I just dropped Ryan off at my mom’s who allowed me to borrow her car.” She happily said.

“I haven’t ran a temperature so I don’t think I’m contagious it could have been something I ate. Plus when are you getting your car out of the shop?” I questioned.

“Not soon enough I’ll tell you that, but anyways I’ll be over in about 40 minutes I’ll stop and get you soup.” She told me.

“Sounds good to me, bye.” I finished as I hanged up the phone

Walking up stairs I looked in the room we were storing boxes in to look for my fuzzy blanket, which I had yet to unpack. After a ten minute search I finally found it. Walking back down stairs I made a cup of hot tea and went back to the couch.

Grabbing a book I had been reading I continued to read it until I heard the doorbell ring. Pushing myself off the couch, I went to answer it. Seeing Caitlyn in the doorway made me smile. She was carrying a takeout bag that had soup in it.