Tears Come First ~ chapter 5

Here the new Chapter of TCF Hope you all enjoyed!! Didn't have time to edit sorry.....

I'll upload the new chapter when ever I get let say 5 votes for this chapter, even if it gets 5 in a few hours i'll type the next chapter ASAP and post it! If I get over ten then I'll post two new chapters!!

So VOTE!!! and COMMENT!!!!

Please fan too!!

ENJOY!!

Recap:

 Shutting the gate behind me I managed to sneak in threw back door. I turned around to close the door slowly and quietly. I felt my hair being pulled and my body growing limp as I was pulled by only my hair.

“Thank you can go around Telling people.” Kevin yelled at me while he strikes me a few times across my face.

“No” I managed to speak out.

“You know what happens to bitches like you?” He questioned me.

“Please no, please Kevin please!” I plead my life out

“Too late should have thought that before you went off cry to someone.”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Darkness is all that surrounds me, I’ve been sitting here balled up for hours the clock beside my bed shows its a little past 4 in the morning. I can’t believe I let Tyler get me in this much trouble, after all he is some guy I just met.

He will be just like all the others, everyone I get close to leaves me alone. I know where my place is and its not with him. I tried to get some sleep tonight but I couldn’t. I was in too much pain, I tried to find the pain pills I had stashed away but I apparently used them all.

When I heard my alarm clock go off I knew I needed to get myself together for school. The same place where I had no friends and got “bullied” I guess you could say. I was only lucky yesterday that Stacy and her “crew” weren’t there. They like to miss the first day of the new semester for some reason.

Yeah Caysea and her people were there but Caysea isn’t as bad as Stacy. They both hated each other, unless they were messing with me then they got along…. Joy!

Throwing on a pair of sweat Pants and a hoodie I grabbed my bag and went on my Joyful walk to school. I closed the door behind me softly so Kevin couldn’t hear it, it wasn’t as cold as I thought it would have been but there was overcast today so rain could come down anytime.

My ankle had lost some of purple ish color but still hurt pretty bad. However I walked as normal as possible, why draw more attention to myself then necessary.

Ah! School I could point it out from miles away but I was merely only 3 feet. I hurried in to the building but not without my feet tripping over someone else’s. I tried to push myself up off the floor but a foot was pressing me to the floor.

The more I tried to get up the more the foot would push harder on my back. “Welcome back Freak!”

“Oh wait Stacy don’t you forget the bitch can’t talk.” Squeaked one of Stacy’s friends.

The foot went to my side and flipped me over to face the person holding me down. “Oh yeah that’s why we can get away with whatever!” Ending her little speech can a piece of gum from her mouth landing on my face.

Her foot skimmed across my face, causing pain to shoot across. “Boo that freak” And off she went with her followers.

This allowed me to get up off the floor, and head to the bathroom to get any evidence of her being there gone. As I enter the bathroom I check under the stalls to see if anyone was in there, luckily no one. I looked in the mirror at my face which wasn’t that bad, I had way worse.