Chapter 58

"Wake up, Aurora." said a voice which she completely ignored and snuggled more into the blanket. The tall male didn't seem to bail off as he gently shook her shoulders.
He was wearing a black hoody and grey jeans with Gucci trainers. He looked swoon worthy and classy at the same time.

"Go away," she murmured, as she tried pushing away the strong hands around her shoulders but of course, it was of no use.

"Get up, we are going somewhere," he said as he chuckled seeing his sleepy brat.

"Are you nuts? It's just bloody 5 in the morning and you want me to get up? Get the hell out of my room before I kick you out myself," as she pushed him away from her.

"Easy there, tiger. I want to show you something sleepyhead. Get up now or I am going to carry you downstairs," he said to which she paid no heed and dozed off again.

He went and gently lifted her in bridal style, making her whine.

"Fine, let me down. You win," she said.

He chuckled and let her down and she made her way out of the room. Zayn chuckled as she walked with her eyes drooping and  was murmuring something to herself. He quickly went and took her coat as it was early morning and very cold outside. Aurora yawned as she came out of the mansion. The cold breeze hit her soft skin, as she wrapped her arms around herself unknowingly.

A deep sigh escaped her lips as she mumbled, "I should've brought my coat."

That's when Zayn wrapped her coat around her petite body, instantly making her smile.

"After all, you are not that bad Mr. Jerk," she said smiling at him.

"Well, you have no idea," he said smiling back goofily.

"Now shall we, Princess?" he asked as he extended his hand for her.

"Do I have a choice, my Prince?" she said, rolling her eyes, as she pushed his hand away and got in the car, making him crack a smile.

He got in his seat and looked to his side to see Aurora sleeping, as she was leaning on the door. He shook his head as he murmured, "Sleepy head," He slowly leaned to his side as he fastened her seat belt. He started driving with a smile on his face.

"We're here," he said, shaking her a bit.

She slowly opened her eyes as she rubbed it. She nodded as she got out of the car.

"Why are we here?"

"Why does it look like we are here?"

"You can't answer a question by a question, jerk,"

"Well, if you can't see, we are here for the race."

"Race? Who's going to race?"

"Come on, who else? It's me of course,"

Her eyes widened making him confused. She practically jumped onto him, pulling him to a bone crushing hug. He was beyond confused. She pulled back and said, "I've never seen a race except for on TV and I am thrilled right now!"

"Oh, that's great, isn't it? Be ready to scream my name while I win," he said as he winked at her.

"We'll see about that jerk. How are you so sure that you are going to win? It may or may not happen," she said, smirking.

"Oh, there's nothing called "losing" in my vocabulary. I am going to win in ease like a King I am. Well, in your case, like a Prince I am," he said, a proud smirk hovering his handsome face.