Chapter 9

Zira Williams

It's been two days since I came. I met Aurora. I just don't like her. But I kept on trying to make conversation with her to get to know her but she didn't give me a chance at all. She just ignored me all day. She is a newbie here and has already managed to steal the spotlight. She is definitely wealthy because her dressing and behaviour says it all. Just mere things about her make me feel insecure. Her walk, talk, attitude and literally everything is adored by everyone. Girls like that are a dream to girls like me. One of the many reasons why I don't like her.

I also think that Zayn likes her. Not only me, even a kid could make out that he likes her. The way he looks at her is more than enough. But he is definitely not the one for relationships and stuff. Let the relationship slide, he barely spares girls with his glance. I thought I was the only girl in his life. But she simply changed everything. Bitch.

That girl has a fucking class! I mean she's hella classy. No wonder why the guys of this school are behind her back already. She can have every guy tied up around her little finger, by just batting her eyelashes twice at them.

Even if he likes her, I still can't leave him for anything. I love him crazily. I would do anything for him. I won't leave Zayn for any one. She is smart and beautiful and that is what scares me. I should do something, before she steals him from me!

Today I didn't let Zayn leave me though he went and talked to her once only to be ignored by her. Only she had the fucking guts to ignore and make his presence a joke. Bitch.

I should have been his partner in the English assignment. So now she will have a valid reason to talk with him.

Shit!

Let this get over and then you'll see to whom he belongs. I'll make sure to keep him with me all the time. No one can steal my man from me.

Zayn Evans

I've written my poem. And now I'll have to show this to her. I'll show it to her tomorrow! Hope she finishes her work too! I've never been this enthusiastic about school work. Only God knows what's wrong with me!

Never mind.

Because being like this is different, but a good difference though.

And there was one thing which bugged me so much. Why was she being silent today? Was anything wrong? Is she having any troubles? I don't know and she wouldn't bother trying me either. Though I tried talking with her, she wasn't in the mood so I just have the time she needs. Maybe she'll be alright tomorrow. I mean everybody has their own breakdown session. I hope she'll be alright.

With that I drifted off to sleep.

The melodious alarm woke me up just like everyday. I quickly took my shower and got ready for the day. Unknowingly my thoughts drifted to Aurora. How she would be better today.

I reached school and went to the usual place where we meet everyday. I saw Zira and the lads. They were talking. I mean the lads were talking with each other and Zira was standing there at a distance. I have no idea why they hate Zira so much. Of course, they say that they have their own reasons and I believe it's better not to inquire further. Zira didn't have a problem with that anyway. O joined their conversation and we were having our regular banter.

My eyes automatically wandered over Aurora's direction as I saw her coming. She was wearing a white t-shirt and a black jogger pants. She's also wearing a white trainers which match her outfit perfectly. She was on her phone with headphones on. Her confident swagger gives away the vibes that she doesn't give a damn of others and anything that happens around her.