|26| All Hail The Queen

"(Name)," you turn your chair around to come to face with your father who's standing next to your open door. He's leaning on it with his arm crossed, "You busy?" he ask you and you look at your desk that has your homework on it. 

It's a Saturday and you're doing your homework.

"Depends on what you would ask me," you tell him as you show him your history homework.

Your father walks to your desk and takes a look at it, "I know all about this. I even have the book about it and I know a documentary you can watch," he says and before you can say anything, he continues, "Get changed into something you can move around and meet me downstair. You have ten minutes," he tells you as he pats your head and then walk out of your room.

"Yes, sir," you say as you get off your chair and walk to your door to close it. You change out of your pyjamas into black leggings and an oversize shirt. You grab your brush and look at yourself at the mirror as you brush through your hair.

When you were satisfied with your looks, you go to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. After that, you head back to your room to put on a little bit of perfume and everything you need to smell good and fresh.

When you were done, you grab your phone and check its percentage which is 100%. You then head out of your room and go down the stairs, "(Name)?" your mother says as she was on the couch watching a movie on tv with your sister as they both eat popcorn.

"Yes?" you say as you were putting on your shoes.

"Where are you going?" your mother ask and that's when your brother walks down the stairs to see you getting ready to go somewhere.

"We're heading out and will be back before dinner," your father says as he walks up the stairs from the basement.

"Where are you two going?" Mark ask as he sees you put on your jacket and his father putting on his shoes.

"Grab the keys," your father tells you and you nod. You grab them as your father opens the door, "We'll be back! Bye," your father says as you walk out of the house.

"Wait--" before your mother could ask the same question as your brother, the door loses and you they hear a lock.

"They'll be fine," Jia-Li says as she eats her popcorn. Mark walks to the couch and sits down.

"You made popcorn and didn't call me?" Mark ask.

"I can alway make more," your mother says as she doesn't want Mark and Jia-Li to fight.

"Give me some," Mark says as he grabs two hand full which made Jia-Li laugh.

.

.

.

"I'm driving," your father tells you as he stops you from going to the driver's seat.

"Okay?" you say as you give him the keys and head to the passengers seats.

You both get in the car, put on your seatbelts and then your father starts the car. He drive into the road as you look out of the window, "Where are we going?" you ask.

"You'll see," he says as he puts on some music but with the volume down, "Competitions are right around the corner and when are you going to perform?" your father ask as he makes conversation.

"Monday is the first match for volleyball and right after volleyball I need to head to another gym for badminton. Tuesday is soccer, and... I can't really remember the schedule but I have it all on paper," you tell him. [I don't know how sport schedule works so I'm making a few things up, please go along with it. Thank you.]