|72| I Don't Like This

"What were you thinking?"

"I'm surprised the boyfriend isn't here with you after what happened with my dear cousin," Yatomi says with a smirk as you got him alone. You're both at school, however, outside in the back. Inside a storage room which is where you caught Hanamaki and Matsukawa making out. Barely anyone comes here's which is why it can be the perfect spot.

Yatomi looks at you from head to toe and then looks around. It quiet for a few seconds. You have your arms to your side as you observe Yatomi. Your sister told you what he did and you immediately went to deal with it which was a little hard as Toru didn't want to leave your side and you couldn't really say you needed to see Yatomi who is Anna's cousin. Toru wouldn't allow it unless he's there with you.

He doesn't want you to get hurt which you do find sweet but there are just some things you need to do on your own.

When you got the change, you took it and sneaked out. You got Yatomi's attention and signalled him to follow you and he did which is how you're both now alone.

"Let's stop the bullshit, Yatomi. Why don't you explain yourself for doing what you did," you ask him which has him putting his hands in his pocket and looking at you as if he's looking down on you. He has the same look on his face as Anna did.

"How many people know you're here with me?" he ask but in a more calmly matter.

"Just us," you answer.

"Listening device?"

"None."

"Recording device?" 

"Off."

"What we speak stays between us?" 

"Promise."

Yatomi sighs and his expression starts to softens as he takes his hands off his pockets and walks around. Looking around and making sure no one is around, that it's just you and him. After that, he looks at you, "Jia-Li has a stalker," he informs you.

"Mr. Ferly," you say as you wonder if you're both talking about the same person but also wondering how he knows.

"So you know..." Yatomi says as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yeah. Jia-Li told me but how did you find out?" you ask him as you lean your back on the wall as you look at him.

You watch Yatomi look at the ground with regret in his eyes but as well looking as if he's in pain. It confused you as he wasn't the same guy who was after your sister, picking fights with you and even sending you some threats.

"I know a fucking creep when I see one," Yatomi tells you as he looks at you in the eyes, "This fucking dude that comes to visit the school and past teacher has been following Jia-Li around and likes to watch her. Fucking hell... I even caught him with a fucking camera taking pictures of her," he tells you which pisses you off and makes you sick.

"Just who are you Yatomi? Are you trying to be a good person to get my sister's affection but no matter how good you are, she's never going to see you the way you want her to," you explain as you want to understand his personality or sudden change.

"I have no interest in your sister," Yatomi confesses which very much confuses you. "Listen..." Yatomi takes a deep breath as he avoids eye contact but then looks at you with pleading eyes, "You expelled Anna from school. You took the two man she loves from her. You took away her popularity from this school and to the public. To her, you're someone she wants dead and she can have it happened however, you're smart and if I talk, then I'll be hurting someone I can for," he tells you which widen your eyes.