|19| Have Fun

"For the first time in a really long time... I have nothing to wear!" you yell as you have your clothes all over your bed, floor and just everywhere in your room.

You hear a knock on your door. You were sitting on the ground with a few clothes on your lap. The door open slowly to show your sister who's mouth open wide when she saw the state of your room.

"Help me," you ask. She walks in and closes the door behind her.

"What happened here?" Jia-Li ask you with a chuckle as she looks around.

"I looked all over. All I have are t-shirts, jerseys, sweaters, jeans, leggings and sweatpants! I don't have any nice clothing! I have noting to wear!" you tell her which made her chuckle.

"I'm the one who usually freaks out about what clothing I should be wearing. You put on whatever is in the closet or that's comfortable. Why freak out about what to wear?" Jia-Li ask which made you look away.

"I-Um, you know, you're right!" you tell her as you stand up, "I-I can put on a sweater and..." you look around your room for some nice pants, "Leggings maybe?" you say wondering if it would be  okay as you grab the sweater and leggings.

"Okay, slowly down," Jia-Li says as she walks up to you and takes the clothes off your hands, "What's going on? You told mom and dad you're going out with Ena and some other friends from the team," Jia-Li ask and you sigh as you try to calm yourself down.

"Okay, well..."

.

.

.

[Yesterday]

"Are you free this weekend?" Oikawa ask with a blush on his cheeks which made you chock on your food.

"F-Free? This weekend?" you ask hoping you're heard him wrong but at the same time... you felt your heart beating really fast and you didn't know if it was because of him or because the fact that your anxious right now.

Yes, you'll admit that you're a little nervous because a very pretty guy is asking you out but the main reason for your anxiety is that you're wondering if anyone heard. You feel pressured to say yes. 

You couldn't keep eye contact with Oikawa as he looks at your nervously. Now, for him, he's wondering why he feels so nervous. Yes, he knows he likes you but he has never had problem asking a woman out but with you, he felt nervous and even yet shy.

And this doesn't scare him. In fact, it makes him happy because he's glad he met a girl who makes him nervous and shy. He feels like a little kid and he hasn't felt like that in a really long time.

"I, um... I don't know... Why?" you ask as you pretend to play dump even though you knew his true intensions.

"I was just, um, wondering if you wanted to hang out," Oikawa says in a chuckle. You didn't know how to answer this.

"I-"

"Hang out? This weekend? When and where?" Ena says which made you look at her. Oikawa did too. Ena makes eye contact with you and she smiles which made you smile because you knew that look on her face.

It said, I got you.

You were grateful because you weren't ready. You just weren't. "Hang out, can I go?" Kenji ask with a smile and soon everyone started to just join in. Everyone made plans. Oikawa couldn't say anything and you certainly weren't either. The plans have been made.

Everyone decided on the place and time and where to meet up. Who are going and who aren't. It was just mostly the girl's and boy's volleyball team that are going.