|96| Cute

"Jen--" Jia-Li gets cut off when Jen reconnected her lips with her girlfriend's. Jia-Li doesn't mind this at all. It's fine and it okay but the only issue is that Jen was being a little forceful as if she was angry or something. 

Jia-Li can tell as this is different from how Jen usually touch her and kiss her. How this happened? Well, Jen was able to find Jia-Li and ask if she can talk to her so when they stepped away from everyone, Jen took her hand and brought her to the bathroom where she prayed no one was in at the moment.

Luckily, two girls walked out talking so when Jen walked in, there's wasn't anyone and so, Jen takes Jia-Li inside a stall, close it and lock it. Jia-Li was going to ask until Jen shuts her up by grabbing her and connecting her lips with hers.

Jia-Li kissed back right away. It's been so long for them. The last time they saw each other was before Jen went to the cabin. They texted and face time, yeah but once Jen got back, it was hard for them to see each other because of school and they were both busy after school as well. They still talked on the phone and texted but only for a short while as they needed to get back to work.

"Okay, enough," Jia-Li grabs Jen's shoulder and pushes Jen back. Putting a little distance between them, "As much as I love this as it's been a while, you're being rough and I wouldn't mind rough if I wasn't new to this sort of thing but I am. You're my first girlfriend, remember that," Jia-Li lectures, "And second, I've been told communication is key. I can't communicate when I'm angry and I'm not angry, yet. So talk, what's the matter?" Jia-Li ask, sounding a little annoyed in her tone.

"Nothing--"

"Don't make me repeat myself, darling," Jia-Li smiles, "You once joked about me being cute when angry and let me tell you, I can be fucking gorgeous so don't make me yell at you in the bathroom, in front of a toilet," Jia-Li warns.

Jen sighs loudly as she wrap her arms around Jia-Li's waist and place her forehead on her girlfriend's shoulder, "Seeing you and Yatomi together pisses me off. I heard about the rumour about you two and I know it's a lie because you like me but I've seen you two together and I can't help but be jealous," Jen confesses.

"Aww~," Jia-Li chuckles as she grabs her girlfriend's face so that Jen would look at her, "Yatomi and I got off the wrong foot. I just have a perverted teacher trying to get me along with him and Yatomi is preventing it. We got close but only as friends. He is currently courting someone outside of school," Jia-Li explains without complain.

"But you've kissed," Jen reminded her which made Jia-Li do a disgusted expression.

"When?" Jia-Li ask.

"In the play, at the end---"

"We didn't kiss," Jia-Li informs, "I wouldn't be able to without making an ugly face," she adds.

Jen thinks back to the play and remind how Jia-Li and Yatomi looked away from the audience. No one saw them kiss it just looked like they did. Jia-Li starts laughing when she notice the realization in Jen's expression.

"Is that why you were being so rough? Want to leave your marks on me? Erase the touch you thought were on me?" Jia-Li ask with a teasing smile as she leans in, making it seem like she was going to kiss her but keep teasing her by briefly touching their lips with each other.

"I told you," Jen whisper as her hands gently move around, taking in Jia-Li's shape, "I'm serious about you. I'm afraid to lose you," Jen confess which made Jia-Li smile because this is her first ever relationship and to her, it's like a dream.

"Sounds like you're falling in love with me, Willam," Jia-Li tease. She meant it as a joke but Jen smiles softly.

"I am---" Jen got cut off by Jia-Li placing her hands on top of her mouth.