|4| A Drink

"Why thank you, you're all so kind," Oikawa says with a flirty tone as he accepts the gift that the girls were giving him. He loves the attention they give him. The girls all giggle and and just flirt with Oikawa shamelessly.

"Hey, Oikawa," Yuna says with a smile as she walks up to him and the girls. Oikawa looks at her with the same smile he was giving to the girls. The girls all give Yuna some space because they all believe that if Oikawa were to ever be with anyone, Yuna would be the girl they would be okay with.

"Hey, Yuna," Oikawa says which made Yuna look at the ground then then back at him with a smile. She was going to give him a homemade lunch she made at home for him but before she could, she noticed how Oikawa was looking at something or yet... Someone else.

"Excuse me, ladies," Oikawa says as he walks past Yuna and towards a vending matching which surprised them because Oikawa is never one to leave them except when Iwaizumi or if someone gets him away from them but he left willingly.

They watch him walk up to a girl who was getting herself a drink from the vending matching and when they all knew who it was. They didn't know why he was talking to her. All they knew about the girl was that she's quiet.

However you on the other hand, were annoyed that Oikawa walked up to you, that he just ditched all those girls because now that just causes you more trouble but you take a deep breath, "I'm tired of this," you sigh which confused him. You look at him in the eyes, "What do I have to do for you to just leave me alone?" you ask as bravely because you want this to stop.

"Trying to get rid of me that quickly?" he says as he gets little too close to you but you back up.

"Can you back up, please?" you ask of him and Oikawa looks at you see how you were looking at the other direction and having your arms close to your chest as if you're protecting yourself from him.

Oikawa takes a step back, giving you your space and he watches your body language closely. He notices how giving you your space made you lower your arms and look at him while your hand were together. You were peeling the skin off your finger, a clear sign that you're nervous and a little uncomfortable right now.

"Is there anything I can do to make you comfortable with me?" he ask which surprised you.

"Um, well," the question just caught you off guard, "You can start off by not talking to me and just leaving me alone, please," you suggest as you look at him with a friendly smile.

"Did I do something to you?" he ask wondering why you're like this to him because he has never received this kind of treatment before but because he's asking you this, it's making you anxious.

"You're causing a lot of trouble for me," you admit as you avoid eye contact with him. You need to make thing clear to him if you wanted him to leave you alone.

Oikawa looks at you confusedly, not understating what you mean by that which made you take a deep breath. You look at the ground while continuing to peel the skin off your fingers which does hurt a little but you didn't mind it.

You then look at him and knew that he needed you to elaborate what you mean, "You're very popular, Oikawa... And I'm just a nobody in this school so you talking to me and ignoring the other girls for me makes them talk shit about me and that bothers me," you confess, "I, um, seriously don't like it. They make me nervous and anxious so please... Stop interacting with me," you ask of him as you were still looking at the ground.

Inside, you felt a little relieve like you got something off your shoulder. He might make fun of you or do something. You were scared of that but at least this is progress and something to tell the school counsellor, Mrs. Yang, and something you know she will be proud of you for doing.