|30| Anna Aiyana

"(Name)," you turn around to see Jen, "Where's your sister and brother?" she ask.

"They went home after we said our goodbyes. They came here to watch me play, not the boys," you tell her as you look at the boys playing their match, "Why?" you ask and Jen shrugs.

"Nothing, just curious as I haven't seen them around nor got a chance to say hi," she says which confused you.

"Say hi?" you ask, "I know you're not close with my brother and you have spoken to my sister like twice or so I believe," you say wondering why she would want to say hi to your siblings because she said it in a way as if she knew them or were good friends of theirs.

"Just curious," Jen says once again as she heads back to a chair and sit on it while she closes her eyes as she was tired.

You didn't pay much attention to it so you just decide to look back at the match. The other girls were as well and everyone was just cheering the boys on.

"Good game everyone, just keep it up," Coach Irihata says with a smile as the boys were playing really well. The other team has called for a time out to think and talk things through as Aoba Johsai is winning against them and crushing them.

"Hey, coach?" Iwaizumi says as he puts his water bottle down.

"Yes?"

"I haven't seen Ena around all day. She's the manager now, shouldn't she be here or something?" Iwaizumi ask which a few heard.

"Oh, what's this?" Oikawa says with a tease as he place his hand over his mouth with raised eyebrows which made Iwaizumi hit him.

"Does Iwa-Chan~ miss the presence of our lovely Ena?" Hanamaki ask in a teasing manner.

"Does our Iwa-Chan want Ena here to be cheering for him as (Name) is cheering for Oikawa?" Matsukawa teases as he puts his arm around Hanamaki's shoulder as he leans on his boyfriend with a smile.

"Shut---"

"What?" Coach Irihata says wondering what they mean by that. Everyone looks at the coach to see him with a pissed off look which is very rare to see so they were all scared.

"S-Sir," Kindaichi says while Kunimi chuckles behind as he's enjoying this, "It's just, Ena is the manager and we all thought she was going to be here when we played and, um, Iwaizumi and Ena are good friends so the-they're just teasing," Kindaichi quickly says which calmed down Irihata.

"She's not coming today," Coach Irihata says which made all of them wonder why, "Just like you guys, she's also competing. She does gymnastics, haven't she told you guys that?" Coach Irihata says wondering how they don't know this.

"She has mentioned that she's flexible before," Watari says, "And she does help us with stretching but she never really mentioned about being in a gymnastic team," he adds.

Everyone talks to Coach Irihata about it while Iwaizumi think back on the day where he saw Ena doing gymnastics. It was like she was another person and she was really good. He sort of wanted to see her compete and to see how she is but at the same time, he's telling himself to forget about it.

 The referee blows the whistle to let everyone know that it's time to keep the match going, "Oikawa, you're serving," coach Irihata says and he nods.

Oikawa goes to serve and everyone cheers for him. You do too, with a smile on your face. Oikawa holds the ball and looks at you with a smile. He then throws the ball in the air and serves it to the other side but they weren't able to control it which earned Aoba Johsai a point.

.

.

.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks. I'll send a text. Okay, bye. Love you too, mum," you say and then hang up the call as you called your mom asking permission if you can go out to eat with your teammates as a celebration for winning which she did congratulate you for.