35- Best accident 😱

Roya POV 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️

John and Mr stone, I thought they are foe.But, no! I was wrong. John, Aaron & Mr.Stone, they all are same. There chacter, life style even there attitude are all same. They share a cute relationship. They fight with each other, they taunt each other but they also care for each other . They understand each other very well.

Now look at them talking with each other like long lost best friend. They both curse so much. I also noticed Aaron is not there. He left, all of a sudden.

I don't know, if I am guessing it right or wrong? I think Aaron like Stella. When I give number to Mr Stone. I can see unknown emotions in his face. I think it is jealousy. But, if there is something Stella would have tell me.

Mr. Stone and John they are talking and now I am like 3rd wheel. John is also not giving me any attention. I see Mr. Stone is flirting with women in front of me. I think, the real men come out from shadow . This days he was trying to impress me and now he is showing me his true color. Good, now I can atleast I don't have to hide and can breathe properly .

~~~~~~~

I almost forgot, i have to meet Nick also. I told him, we will meet after one week but, no our plans stopped us. So after so many fail encounter , we promised each other we are going to meet today.

After my office, I run to the washroom to take a bath. I was running out of time, already late . I am going out for a dinner with my friend Nick. After a long time we are going to catch up lots of things.

It is evening. I came out from bathroom with towels on. John is in the office. He never come home this early. Okey sometimes he came while to attend party, to get ready. He always work at his study at night, while I sleep sound. He is a hard working men.

I came out and call Stella to comfirm that she will not come or what! Me, Stella, nick became friends from 1st of our university. But in 2nd year Stella change university but she didn't break our friendship, at least not with mine.we are together from school . I noticed Stella became upset when I talk about nick. She will stop talking or she will just ignore to discuss about him. I don't know why? I try my best but she didn't tell me.

I call her "hey!"

Stella said "hello Roya."

"are you sleeping! You sound sleepy?"

"yeah taking nap. Why did you call? "

"I mean. It is evening."

"i do not have much to do and you know how lazy I am. It feel great under blanket. In winter season I just love to sleep, eat repeat"

"lazy girl. Are you sure? you do not want to meet nick? He will be happy to meet you. You both don't talk too much "

I feel silence from otherside of phone. After a while Stella said "no. I don't want to meet him ."

"why? You hate him"

"no. I can not hate him ever. He is my friend. I just don't want to meet him now. Maybe some other day. You guys meet with each other. And do not forget to say hello from myside. And tell him that I miss him a lot and I will meet him for sure. Some other time "

"Okey. I will tell him about you. He will also feel good to know about you"

"yeah. Maybe he forget about me that I exist!" she said that with sad tone.

"no silly. We just lost contracts. It is time to refresh our old memory. Please come with me. We will surprise him"

I take my hair towel and start soaking my hair water. Still talking with Stella in phone. I took off my towel to change clothes.I took out my clothes from closet when I go for bath. They are on the nearest coach. I was applying lotion. I was looking at myself in dressing table.i turn around still on my phone. i was too much into talking. While I noticed some is here on my bed and too much worse I am naked in front of him.