UNWANTED UGLY WIFE

UNWANTED UGLY WIFE 

By:S. N. RIYA 

        | s_n_riya |

Plotline :

John first was a black woman but after he get rejection from her side. He start making distance to black women. He truly loved her, to forget his rejection, he stop seeing black women. But he also get married with a black women, despite of his promises to himself that he will never again fell for a black women or date any. He do feel attraction towards her . His first love, who rejected him so many years ago. People change, so do life  will Roya give him a chance  when this time John rejected her, because of her skin color??

** ROYA KNIGHT,after getting married with the most eligible bacalor of New York, she think about happy married life. But she find him as a racist husband. The rejection from his side and being a playboy he care less. But things start little interesting, when his own wife start treating him like a trash. The great JOHNSON ROBIN , feel his ego hurt when every girl went on knees for him but not his wife care about him. Being bound in his own make promises, he try to resist her charm and effect on him. But it was never easy. The fight, love, care and funny moments and living under one roof make them more close to each other. ***

This story is a romantic - comedy story. The racism and the lame joke should not take personally, the author suggests it to take it as a funny DRAMATIC WAY . 

Reminds :

-This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or event is entirely coincidental. 

-This is a Romance Comedy Fiction, doesn't reflect  any Africa or American culture. The scene made in the novels, only to make the story more presentable and enjoyable. 

-The author here does not support racism. Racism shows here to continue the story and make some drama,to entertain people. Don't take it seriously. THE STORY DON'T REPRESENT ANY CULTURE OR RELIGION VIEWS AND OPINIONS. 

××Don't forget to vote,share the story with your wattpad friends ××

Let's connect -

Email : imaerin0865@gmail.com

Instagram : s.n.riya

Wattpad : s_n_riya

Facebook : Author S. N. Riya

Tiktok: s.n.riya0