27-Anastasia Party 🎉 🎊

# It really hurts when your drafted chapter get deleted. 😭😭* crying*
--------------------

Roya pov☢️🕸️☢️🕸️
I sat on his car.
The ride to was in silence . Either john and i no one talk.
We reached there. The house was well decorated.
When we enter the house A lady in hee Thirty recive us. She hug john and said "Hey John. Long time no see. How are you? Finally you come to my daughter birthday party"
John said "yeah. i am fine Anastasia. How are you? "
" fine and fit "She look at me
" Oh sorry. I did not notice you. Welcome Roya.i am sorry i can not attend your wedding. I got the invitation but that time my daughter was ill and after that we go on abroad tip so we never meet officially. " she also hug me.
I said " oh it is okey. It happens. " i was happy someone at least i am john wife
She said " oh, i forget to introduce myself! My name is Anastasia. I am john cousin sister and... "
She pull one man arms and " here is my busy husband Ronie. He is so busy with his business and his business partners"
He kiss his wife on lip infront of us .
They look cute.
Ronie said" Honey i am not that much busy to love you, am i? "
Anastasia blush. She give us a shy smile.
Ronie look at us. He hug john and said
" hey men. How are you. So she is your beautiful wife. She is so beautiful " he earn a pinch from his wife.
While rubbing his hand " ouch! Anastasia why did you do that!Everytime When i give compliment to other you do that! "
Anastasia said " not just other, a women! I do not like it Ronie "
Ronie look at us and said " she die in jealousy when i give compliment to women "
Anastasia said " you know that.Then Why do you do that?!"
Ronie said to anastasia " I love to see your angry jealous face ! You look cute! "

We all laugh..

Ronie introduce a little girl on his " hey. Meet my little princess EMMA. She is the birthday girl "
She look so cute. She is not more then 3 year old.
" now Emma say hello to john Uncle and Roya aunt. She your new aunt "
She said eith innocent voice " what happened to SAMY aunt, we meet last summer. Who came here with John uncle"
Anastasia said " ehmm. She is gone baby now this Roya aunt will be the only one who is you john uncle wife. So shake hand with her baby! "
Emma said with sad voice " okey. "
I said "Happy bithday emma. "
" thank you "
"so emma you don't like me?you are not talking to me much "
Emma said " no i like you and also your hair is so beautiful. But Samy aunt do not like me. When she came here she ignore me and she didn't even talk to me that much. I showed her my bibie doll. She did not like them. She just say okey and left me. So... "
I said " ohhh do not feel bad. I am not Samy aunt. I have a gift for you and i will give you that if you show me your bibie dolls. Will you show me? "
Emma eyes became bright " you want to see them! I will show all of them... Come with me to my room.... " she pull me to her rooms and show her every doll. I give her my gift. There was set of pink cloth set. She said she love them and she will wear them when she will come to us. Emma is so cute. She talk so much but she is sweet. We again join the party and she cut the cake. We all enjoy the party. John was there but he was looking at me and while i take emma on my arms ...
She is so happy. She mixed up with me so easily.

The party is over, guest are going.
John said "now we should get going to emma. Bye emma "
Emma said "wait. John uncle. "
she kiss john and whisper that " do not change Roya aunt like Samy aunt. She is a good girl and she is so pretty"
Anastasie pull emma to her and say sorry to us.

When i reach to the car. John said " lets walk for a while "
I nodded
I was feeling cold. It is cold outside and i forget my suiter

" you will get cold. " He said and put his coat on my shoulder.

I look at him.

" Now Roya do not give me that look. I always care for you and you eyes just make me crazy. You know, your eyes talk more then you talk to me "
He slowly place my hair behind my ear
" you are looking so beautiful today. Hey we did not even capture our beautiful moment. So i should take a photo as a memory.What will i show our children in future? " He take his phone and take some photos of us.

There was cold. It is hard to spirit a word. With my shaky voice " What do you mean by our children? "

He look at me with a devilish smile
And said " Our children means yours and mine children! We also have children someday..... "
I look away from his eyes.
He said " we will have four children. 2 girl & 2 boy. But i want a girl first just like you.I will name her..... "
He is so happy when he says that. He is planing our future.

★★★---★★★

A/n : i thought i should write something that will show love from john since i just making him an asshole who always think of sex. So i write it.

Tell how it is going? Do you love it?

★What do you think about John?
★what do you think about emma, it not she cute? It take lots of efforts to make new people! And to adjust them with the story!
Author : Sayba Naznin riya ✍️📖
🥀💕✨
Thank you
Vote,comment and Share.