39-metting Of Stella And Aaron (part -6)

39-metting of Stella and Aaron(part - 6)
_____________________________

Aaron pov 🕸️☢️🕸️☢️🕸️

Me & Stella was on bar counter, she drinking alcohol like she is the world greatest alcoholic.

"why are you drinking so much ? Stop now Stella. What happened?"

She said "I am so happy today Aaron."

I roll my eyes, why not! You get the chance to meet your love of life. You are happy. I hate to admit it but I am not having a good feeling for that. And Roya is also pulling my legs. Roya is trying to make macth with nick and Stella. What am I for? As a helping hand, to meet long lost lovers with each other. Stella also using me. Why am I mad? She always makes it clear there is nothing between us, we are just together because..... I don't know.

Aaron said "so what nick whisper into your ear?"
Stella stop drinking and said "you know, what? Nick proposed me."

What the fuck!i didn't have time to react, she start vomiting. Omg!

"omg, Stella. What happened to you?"

She said with smile "you know love is toxic"

"come on. You dress is also now become dirty.. Okey, we should go to upper floor. I booked a room. You can fresh Yourself in there."

Since John arranged party in a hotel, it is not much difficult to find a room to settle down for a bit. She look so down also. I just have to careful that John, Roya and nick didn't sees us together. Or eles there will be a disaster.

I took her to hotel room and I try to clean herself up. Since she is tispy. Talking so many things about nick. Nick was that... That... Bla.. Bla. Bla.

She is looking so pretty in her black dress. I didn't have look proper look before since there were everyone. So now It is my time, to drooling over her.

She said "thank you so much Aaron. Oh what I was telling you before. Nick just proposed and ask me to go on a date with him."

I Didn't say anything, I have no words to say.

She added "I am on nine cloud now. Hehe. My love at last came back to me"

I said in lower voice "but, we are dating. How can you just broke up with me only because you're lost love came back? You are gonna leave me?"

why am I sounding so sad and hurt?she is just a girl, I never feel that bad ever. And in this relationship we clear things, we are just dating because we want to know each other. There is no serious thing in here though I am feeling so bad. It is like my heart, someone took out my heart in there hand

She said "it is not like, we are in serious relationship. I told you before that. And I always tell you that also if ever nick back, I will go back to him. There is nothing. And you... Do you have any serious feelings for me? Who am I kidding you are never been Bacame me serious for anyone. Why would you become serious for this trial period of relation. "

I was silent.
She said" we will still can be friends. No problem. I love you Aaron you help me so much "

My heart is aching. I sat there like a statue on the bed. I don't when my eyes become full of water. I start crying.i can not stop the tear. It is only coming and going under my jaw. Am I crying for a girl? For Stella. I don't want her to broke up with me. I hand to my pocket and look at the ring with I was carrying with me.

I took it out and saw Stella have another bottle of drink and she is drinking like a there is no tomorrow.
I took that bottle from her and start drinking from there. My tear is not stopping.