30-I am Just missing my Mom😔😂😕

John pov 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️

OH my god! 😳😳
Is that true? He give sex pill in water. No, no. I am not feeling anything like that. I am okay. Take breath in, out, in, out.
I am good. I am fine. I just need some sleep nothing eles. Go to sleep John before the pill start working.
I changed my formal clothes and as fast as I can I cover myself under blanket. I am now wearing a t-shirt & a pant. I can not take risk. I need to sleep. Sleep........

After some time I heard Roya "John, would you please help me to unhook this dress. It' stuck, please help me"

"I.. I"
"oh. No need, see I open it " her dress is now lying on floor.

Darm! But how could that be possible. Roya is naked in front me. No!

I woke up from sleep. Fuck wet dream. I look at my little friend is he Okey! He is Okey. Now again go to sleep before Roya came.
In this thought the bathroom door is open! She came out with her top & pajamas. She turn and start drinking water from bottle. Her throat, lips, her neck, I was looking at her while she was drinking water. Why am I feeling thirsty now?she turn over to place the bottle to its place and she is displaying her ass to me. Why am I am feeling so horny! She didn't even know how much effect she has on me.
I wish, she could know or she drink that water instead of me. My dick did its movement. Oh no! It is not good. I should go to sleep.

I turn over and lay on my stomach since I don't want to show my hard dick to her! She came and lay on her side.

She lay beside me. Now I am sweating heavily. She is right beside me, so close to touch,so close to feel.
My small friend ah ah... I want to die. I want to die. I get up and run to the bathroom room. ROYA open her eyes and look at me 🙁 with confusion.

I wait there for 30min. Still no recovery, still my dick is standing not going to its place.. What should I do now.. I am feeling hot. I should Bath.
I am pouring water in my body again & again. I am taking cold showers.

Not in good situation. I was groaning in pain. It is pain full. 1 hours gone and my state is becoming more serious. I was in bathroom, my dick is not giving me peace.
I go to the bed and lay there with no sound from my side. No sound. Suddenly I feel someone leg...
What!
She was deep in sleep and I can not sleep her. Her legs are on my leg.

Ah ah ah. My dick twisted. I can not take it anymore. I just want to take roya now. I want her. I want her. But she is in sleep.
How can I do it to her!
I love her. I can force for just because I am in pain.
My mind "stop this nonsense. She is your wife. You have right on her. You waited for long. Now it it time. Woke her up and fuck her hard. She should moan your name. I want to hear her moans."
My body temperature is becoming high. I took off my t-shirt. She is looking goddess in sleep.
Lay beside John you will fall asleep.

4 hour gone. I know how painful and hard it is for me to control myself. I start crying 😢. I took a pillow on my mouth to not to make any sound. I am crying and some sob are escaping from my mouth.

I don't know how this night I gonna pass and every moment of it I am feeling like hell. In here my love is beside me and I am so turn on but I can not do anything 🙄.

ROYA POV 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️

in mid night I hear some noise. Crying. Who is crying at the middle of night?first I thought maybe I am hearing wrong but I hear some loud sob too. Someone crying and trying to not make a sound. I open my eyes and turn on the lights.
And to my 😲 surprises John is crying. His tear is making flood on his pillow. He has one pillow on his mouth too maybe to stop making sound. Why is he crying in the middle of night. If he is having problems he should woke me up? What is wrong with him. Is he ill? He was crying with his close eyes. I place my hand to his head to see if he has fever? When I place my hand on his head. He woke up immediately and sat on bed. To my surprises he may be didn't sleep all night.