8:party Night 😳😳💋

ROYA POV
___________

He said "then why you are not talking to me? Every time just giving me those, come and fuck me eyes !"

"ewww, what? Are you insense?" I said that with disgust face

"what ewww huh! I am telling the truth. I can see that, in your eyes, I can see that"

"now do not make me angry, you are the one who said that I am a disturbing thing to you, now you want to talk?What is this bulshit of come and fuck me eyes?You are talking about, i never give that look to anybody.."

"now you are taunting me what I told you"

"yes, wait! I am not your type, you are not interested in me, then why should I talk to you? I am not a cheap person or a teenager girl. Who will run after her crush and cry for his attention. I know my line."

"Now you are saying you have ego to show"

"I had have ego. I am a snotty girl. If someone even poke, I never forget tham,i made my way regret of there existence. And you here insulted me like a street dog and throw me like a tissue paper that day. I was in shocked, that is why I didn't say anything and my father is the one who did that to me. Only for that reason I didn't said anything to you. I know, it is all my father fault who offer you this deal.That is why I sip my mouth. You grab the opportunity to become rich, in a snap. In your place, anyone would do it "
" it is nothing like that! "he try to explain. But I was so mad and frustrated. I cut him off

" My name is Roya Knight. I have self-respect "

"not anymore, you are now Roya Robin, you should change now"

"why you think I should change?I have no right on you and I don't want it. I am fine with what have. And why am I talking with you?Stop this loving husband drama" after saying that I go out of his car and go to my room.
That's why I don't want to talk.

Johnson Robin pov
____________________

I just want to start a conversation so I am asking her many questions. And she became angry. At least I heard her voice. I have to tell her that I am going out for some business trip for 1 month. I want to go to her room to tell her but I feel guit for our wedding night. So I tell Rose to tell her come to downstairs I am waiting for her. Roya come after some time wearing a long grown. Actually she always
wear this kind of clothes not so revealing. She never start a conversation. So I tell her that I am going out for my trip for 1 month if she want, she can go to her father place. She start walking to the stairs and going back to her room. That made me angry why she is avoiding me .
I demanded answer in anger voice, "answer me first Roya. Don't show me your back for God sake "

"I heard it, I do not want to go anywhere"

She is fire. And I want to play with it. When I will come back from trip things will change. I don't have the courage to ask her to come with me..
Regrets.....

Roya POV
_____________
I applied for the job of personal assistant. I don't want to spend my Father and my so called husband money. I want freedom from both of them. They used me like object. I just hate them.
So I decided to start a job and became a independent women. I Do not want become anyone's burden, and I also don't want to become anyone's puppets .

I applied for a job in STONE COMPANY. It has been 2days John go out for his trip.
After 10 days I get a reply from them and guess what I get the job.

I hide my ture identity that I got married to MR Johnson Robin . I STARTED my job and Mr Stone is a good men. He is jolly minded always creak jokes. Always smile why John is not like him. MR Stone is also attractive but not like JOHN.