44-misunderstanding Clean Up

44-the Everlasting misunderstanding clear up

John's POV :

I open my eyes and find myself on hospital bed.

I slowly open my eyes and the doctor said "hello. How are you feeling now?"

I try to sit down and feel pain on my head. "Ahhh! What happened?"

Doctor said "oh! That you will still feel some pain but you are now out of danger now. You will fine after some days. You are just weak."

I asked "Who brought me here doctor?"

Doctor was looking at my report and said "A beautiful lady. She was so worried and noone was beside her. She is little immature and panicked when she got you here. Crying and screaming like a mad woman"

Is that mean Roya got me here after that incident! I just nodded and make my head lower, not to make eye contact. I was feeling shame.

Doctor continued "she was so worried and did not get much sleep for 2 days while you were in the bed!"

I asked doctor "wait what? 2 day in bed?"

Doctor replied "oh. You are unconscious for two days . And you would have died by blood loss if your wound didn't clean up and made sure you don't loss any blood. I clearly remember someone have done your primary treatment before you are here."

Doctor asked "what happened to you by the way! The girl is saying, she doesn't know much. She just find you unconscious in your room."

I really don't wanna continue this shit again. I don't wanna say him that my wife just knock my head. She hit me with a flower pot, because I try to force myself and we both think that we both are cheating on each other.

I said "I wanna meet her doctor. Please I wanna meet my wife"

The doctor raise his brow and mumble "wife! Okey only when it is visitor hours. It is now night time, I will ask to meet her at morning "

I hold his hand and said "please doctor I wanna meet her. There is some major issue to discuss. I am fine now you said! I am out of danger. I will be Okey."
He said " yeah, you will be fine. Just do not stress out. Calm down"

My breathing become heavy.

He raise both his hand and signal me to calm down. "Okey!don't stress yourself. Just calm down. I will tell her that you are asking for her"

How will I show my face to her! Still I wanna meet her. See her face, is she really worried for me.

I was looking at the door. But....
It was Rose.. Not my wife Roya.

Rose give me a warm smile and said "how are you feeling now sir? I was so worried for you."

I asked her "I am fine. Why are you crying still now. I am fine. Don't you see, I am now out of danger. Stop crying like, a little girl Rose"

She is like my little sister. She is with me after her mother, doing her study and maintaining everything for me in mansion.