47-Find You Love

John 's POV:

It is has been two years .yes...two years since she left me.

I never stop looking for her .There is not even a single night I thought about her. My love.still can not believe it has been 2 years , I didn't see her lovely face of her. Where is she?Is she totally forget me?

Every night I regretted at my actions what I did !i reacted too much.

I try my best to find her .I even give her information to some agency to find her.I even change spy agency's fourth time , when I do not find any progress. There are stuck in one field. They have no clue and it is like they are not trying. they can not get any response from there side .it is not like she vanished in air .that is not possible but why they can not find her .They are the best.

This workload is killing me. Now I have work so much . I was working on my father companies details.
After Roya left my parents started to live with me. My mom and dad became more protective over me and some time at night, I had have panic attacks while I think about her and the incident.

They never left me alone after that and my father became more careful about not to piss me off. In past, We often had argued about to joining me to our family business not to start my own. But nowadays he says "it is all yours. Our family business will one day heritage to you. It is yours my son. You have to took responsibility. So since I am taking care of it still and I am still good at health I will not pressure you further but after me you have to took responsibility and you have to make me proud. You have to look after both of yours and your family business son. Since I am too tried of make you understand that. So it is high time I stop telling you. You do whatever you want. "

So i was only focusing on my business but in previous month my father had a Stoke. So he is taking rest for while and I handing our family business too. * ROBIN ENCUSION*.

My daily life now a days is go to office work,returning to home sleep, and again to office. I don't have now social life, I don't even see news. I stop talking to people even with Aaron. Stella apologize to me so many time and I try hard to spill out from her mouth where is Roya. But she told me she doesn't know. I know, it is a big lie. She knew about it, she promised she will not interfere in our matter.

It is really so much stressful. Working on both companies work at the same time where the both companies works are different.

~~~~

"Fuck! I just can not take it anymore. I want holidays!" I was talking with my own. My back is paining. I was working on my laptop for 4 hours. I sit back on my chair,rubbing my own forhead.

I am companies boss here, so I can not complain to anybody.

My father 's assistant came with a coffee on his hand. Yeaaah, you get it right, after incident I will never allow female assistant ever.

He put the coffee on the table. What is he doing in my office? I work in my office, because it more comfortable. I work both companies work from my company's headquarters. I never went to OUR FAMILY BUSINESS headquarters.
I sip on my coffee and raise my brow at him.
He replied "Sir, you have to attend the party in OUR NEW PRODUCTS lunch. It will held in Verginial Island at 8pm."
He show me his watch, indirectly teeling me. We don't left much time.
I relaxed when I the coffee went into my nerver system. I am not planning to going there either I will went home and take a look shower and jump on my bed, deep sleep.

When he didn't see any reaction he added "Sir told me that you have attend the party. It is important a s ND he several times call me to remind you that. You just have to show your face there as companies side. It will be very odd if you didn't show up on time. Sir you know media nowadays. Since sir Mr.Mettaw Robin is ill, you have to take his place. Sir told me with strictly that you have to attend the venue there. "