21-lovely Thought 💖💖

John pov
-----------------
On beach holding hand of her, seeing the sunset. Feeling so special and full with desire of life. Maybe my life is so good that I can not discribe. Holding hand walking beside the beach, the sweet cold air hit our body like a flower of Jasmin. It feel so good.

Who is she?

She is making everything special, making me to live only for her. Just to be like this with her. Her hair smells so good, her body scent make me crazy, her smile make me smile with her only with her. Live with her only her. It is what I feel now, never in my life, I feel so girly imagine thoughts. But it feel good, really good. Her showdow and her back was clear but not her face, who is she! Who rule in my  life like this! Like she is the only one in world for me, and only one soul to make me feel like this.She is the queen of my heart.

I hear sweet giggle sounds. Her heir cover her face, so much air like storm. Only to cover her face not to reavel the identity but I want to see her who make my heart jump to beat only for her. Only for her.

I clear her face from her black sinny hair. It was Roya all in my dream. My wife. My love. My rising heart beat.

My eyes burns now. I fall asleep in office hour. Am I that tried! But the dream was great! I want to live in those dreams with her. John why are you feeling so girl type. Ohh but I feel good, I will not deny that. In office hour dreaming about her, I take deep breath. Never in my life, I want that kinds  feeling ever again after she rejected me. She thorw my heart , which I give her to her hand. She make my heart break into pieces. After that I never give any girl that place. I can not. I just play with those girls they never deserve. They were all gold digger who came to me for money and I give them and I take what I want from them. Because I afraid of heart break, that feel so bad. And ever again I never fall for anyone. I did date, I did say fasle word to girls, I did games, I did waste my time, gift them many things, fuck them but never give my heart to anyone. I was afraid.
But this feeling are now again start building. . The heart never hear my words never. Not that moment and not now. It has its own rule to beat. I could not control it. But I am now happy my heart this time didn't disappoint me because it choose roya,who us mine. She will never break my heart like that bicth did to me. It hurts, but not anymore. I have my wife to rule my heart. She will always take care of it, she will and this time I will make it work. She could not deny me afterall she became mine by marrying me. I will make every effort, she will love me back always. She will be always be my side, will be with me. I will give her every happiness in earth her smile will make my heart smile.
I will make baby step to win her. No hurry not this time.......

So,,,, I will ask her for date.
My mind said "and she will agree? Never Dumbo!"
"She is so stubborn. But I will convince her."
My mind "how.?"
"I have one opportunity. She breaks one rule. I will make my wish to date me"good idea but I don't know if she will agree or not
.
Roya pov
---------------
I am so tried. After so many free days I am in office. I became lazy. Mr stone was a great men but my lazy ass just feeling all sleepy. I fall in sleep in my own dask thank God Noone see me, they would think I sleep all day like that. But I am really feeling sleepy so sleepy. I see some mail and did some paper woke. MR stone always want to start a conversation but I feel sleepy so I just make my best affort to leave because I don't want to see people me like this lazy ass. I was all day waiting for office end. I was praying to end this day early but it seems so long. I was exhausted.

I take my purse call a cab to pick me. I literally run to my room opss John room and fall on bed and sleep. I didn't change my clothes, when I fall on bed sleep engulp me.

John pov
-------------
I was thinking all day how to convince Roya to go out with me. It was not like I never ask any girl, but the feeling is not like before I was nervous. I never feel nervous to ask a girl out. No girl ever rejected me, I am not talking about first one, she is a bicth if I ever find her, I will definitely ask her why she rejected me. What was my problem! I never ever see her again and I don't want to! She is a curse for me. That's why I started hating black women she was the reason.