12-i Will Wait💘💘

John asked me" what are wearing?" still breathing heavily.

My mind stopped working for a while, seeing John in this state. . I was watching his body language. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were everywhere in my body roaming freely. He was like a hungry dog whose meat was in front of him. But he can not eat his meat. He was trying hard not to lose control. Am I affect him that much?
" Uhm a nightdress"
"wow. You look soooooo hot and sexy"

"Why are you here ?" He ignores my question and starts coming towards me.
"you looking great! I want to touch you, feel you "
What the fuck! Did he just say that?
"what are you talking about" he came so close I can feel his breath on my face. He repeats himself "I want you to touch you." it is making me uncomfortable.
"leave my room at once," I said angrily. "I am your husband roya. I have right."
"what right? You have no right. When I was willing to give you everything, you rejected me. You never think about me, what will I feel. Now you want right"
"I am... Sor..."
"don't. I don't want you sorry. Leave my room" He comes closer, I step behind
"I thought, you want me as your toy. Your father came to me. I thought you are the one who got a crush on me and you want to play. That's why I didn't give the right of my wife. But now I know you are not the one. Your father chose me for you"
"you never care to ask me about that."
"roya please do not stubborn. Let's settle down these things. We will be a happily married couple"
"I said no"

"I know you want time and I will give you the time. I will wait" in that he left the room