24- Clubing😜😜

"now stop crying like baby Roya!" Stella said.
Roya is still crying.
Roya said "you know, John is a pig. He call me on a date but in there he is kissing his ex."
"roya try to understand, it was just a coincidence. If he knew, maybe he never go there."
"stop taking his side. That girl is telling me that he is so good in bed. What that mean? Tell me! They both..... I don't want to say it. He is a Cheater"
"roya I am not taking his side. It was before marriage ! Did he did something after marriage?"
"you are not getting it, she kissed him in front of my eyes and he did not push her, he enjoyed it. You know it hurt. It hurts like hell. I know, we are not like normal couples but we are married. He can not kiss a girl in front of me. And she is telling me he is good in bed and his gaming history. How he take girls to his bed! "
" cool down. Roya, he is rich, handsome and young., which girl do nOt want to be with him? . Think like this, girls take advantage of him. He didn't beg them. And most importantly it was before your marriage now he is not doing all this stuff. "
" he do not have respect to our marriage. The rumors are ture that he is really a playboy. I also got in his trap, he is acting so sweet to me. Never mind I will not give him a chance. I thought John and I have a chance to start a new but I am wrong "
" now baby girl forget about it. We are going out. Today, you are going to enjoy, you are going to like John "
" I am not John, I will not became like him no matter what! I will not cheat with him . "
" oh hooo. Love I see "
" I don't love him. the truth is, I like him. But love he is not worthy of it. I want to start my life with him but he is....,"
" Okey done in this conversation. You are now single for tonight. You are going to flirt with boys nothing else and I will find some hot boy to get into his pant "
" when do you became like those desperate girl?? "
" I am just joking. Haha. I filrt with boys, I am not that bad. "
" yeah, I know. You changed a lot after university. You never go on a date! You just flirt with boys and no contract after that " Stella face became black. Why she always became sad when I talk about our past. What I miss!
" now come on. We are going on Sabana club, get ready girl "
" Okey. I will wear some... "
" no long dress. You are going to wear short dress. It will be a revange to John when you came back to home he will regret why he done this"
"Okey."

John pov 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️
_______________________
I am so frustrated. Roya is not talking to me always ignoring me like I don't exist. I want to explain her, I want to talk to her but no, this stubborn girl never hear my words.

Me and my best friend Aaron who now know about my and roya marriage thing. How this marriage took a place and why? He know that it was a contract marriage and why on earth I tell him about it. I regret. He tell me that he got cursh on my wife.
He always date black girl. When I tell him about our marriage and how roya father convinced me to get marry her. He said, "if you don't have problems, I can marry her. She is damn hot, divorced her dude. ." that time, I didn't say anything to him because I do not like her that time.but if he hit on her this time, I will punch him so hard, he will never think about it. now I love her.

Aaron and I came to a club to spend our evening and seeing me upset he grab me to the club. He is checking every girl and fucking them by eyes.
Aaron said "look dude, her breast are so full" looking at one girl. I remember roya breast how full they are
I was just drinking my vodka "stop it men.i am married now ."
" yeah, yeah. If I had a wife like yours, she would become pregnant by now. You became a Saint now"
I think in mind yeah pregnant,! I can not even touch her hands, how could she become pregnant.
Aaron said "look yar dude. She is so hot" Aaron is checking everything girl in club. I am still drinking.
Aaron said "is that Roya! Your wife? She is hot."
What! Roya why would she in here.
Omg. What is she wearing! My dick...... This is torture. I cannot touch her, she is looking so hot.
Aaron again said "look, she has a friend with her. Dude please introduce me with her."
I look at him "she is white when did you start....."
"she is good, it's not like we are going to get married. We will just talk or rock on bed that's all. Now be a men and introduce me with her."
Aaron is friend so you guys should understand by now he is also a playboy like me but less then me.

I go forward to start a conversation......

Roya POV 🕸️☢️🕸️☢️
______________________
When we enter the club loud music welcome us. People are dancing and drinking. It is like there is no tomorrow, today they all gonna die.
Suddenly Stella said "is not it John?"
I look around and yeah it is John. My so called angry husband.
Stella said, "what is he doing here".
"maybe he come here with his ex. I don't care. I will not talk to him"
"roya, this is a public place. Do not act like this. Talk to him. He is coming towards you. And who is this with him.?"
I look behind there was a men who is smiling at us. He is so handsome as like John. Both are same age and both are like brothers.
John came towards me and said"
What are you doing here? "
I snapped out, I am not in mood of talking to him" that's non of your business, what I do or not "
" it is my business, what you do! "
" I came here with Stella! I came here to flirt with Boys and cool my mind but here you are making me more angry "
" so my wife is came here to play.ok I can play along. You will flirt with Boyz and I will flirt with girls. Or you can only play with me "He sounds so sexy
Focus roya. Not fall for his charm. He is a player.
" I don't care what you do or not ".
" OK. Now who is this beautiful lady with you?,"
" my best friends Stella. "
" oh. She gifted you the night dress? " wow he remembered it. He take her hand kiss her hand. He never did that with me. I am jealous. So he wants to play I will play and win.
John said" nice to meet you beautiful! "
Stella said" pleasure is all mine. We never meet officially because I went to abroad after you guys marriage. "

" so who is this handsome? "I said seducely pointing on his friend
I can see he is a bit annoyed, well Done Roya. You scored 1.
He said" he is Aaron. My best friend "
Aaron and Stella also shake hand with each other.
Aaron says" hey. Roya. I am Aaron.i am his childhood friend if you want to know any secret of him please call me here is my number " I took it. I can see John didn't appreciate it.
Stella say" so. Wanna dance guys! "
John said" yeah why not. "he asked for my hand I didn't give him.
He whisper in my ear" there is so many girls, do you want them to dance with me.they will eat me alive "
I look around and see so many girls looking at John with hungry eyes. I mean if he ask them they will surely say yes. And I don't like that so I take his hand. It is biggest mistake of my life. Aaron and is also dancing with each other in music.
I keep my hand on his shoulder, he keep hand on my waist. He is good at first after some time devil got into him. He is pulling me towards him. We are so close and his strong grips not letting me go. He is pulling me so close to himself.there is no place for air that close. He whisper "you are looking so hot" I keep silent.
"you know, that incident on date please forget it. That Sela it was past but you are my present now. I will never cheat on you. I love you Roya. I love you." his confession mealt me. I look into his eyes long time. Then I came back to my senses. He is playing with you roya. Don't fall in his word. He is a liar. I push him and he got me from behind and in that position we dance. I feel something poking me. What is that.?i look and I should not look in that. Is he turn on! I have to leave but he is not letting me go. He wants me to feel it. Aww awful. I call Stella loud, she didn't hear the music. In here John is touching my back with his hand. People please help me from this horny John. But people are busy with there dance.

After some moments, my body is also in fire John Touch make me mad. Stella came.john leave me this time. She told us she have to leave. I said I came with her but John got my hands and tell his friend aaron to drop her. He agree and I get the opportunity I came out from club. John followed me
"where are you going"
"I am done. I don't want to"
"at least a drink with me"
"I don't drink alcohol"
"why?"
"it got me so soon.i become drunk in one Glass"
"then you really should try one"
Yeah, yeah and you take my drunkself advantage. Never!
"I want go home. Are you coming or I call a cab?"
"John is at your service mam"
I follow him to the car..

A/N :please vote🌟 and comment
How you like this chapter.
Author :Sayba naznin riya ✍️📖
🥀❣️💕