20- Treasure In Closet😌🎖️

Roya POV
___________
I woke up early in the morning when I open my eyes, I jumped and think where am I! Why is things so different?

Then I remember I am now in John's room from where he kick me  out in our wedding night. It still hurts. He rejected me. I hear shower is running,maybe John is inside.

With angry expression I went  to the closet and see many, I mean so many short dress, like the whole shop is in my closet. Omg, whose dress are those. They are not mine, I never buy short dress, but they look so familiar. I am sure they were John's girlfriend dresses, yuckkk.

Why he keep them in his closet! There are so many night dresses, shirt, small tops, so on.

John came out from bathroom with wet heir. He was on a towel around his waist. Looking like a sexy hot cake.
No no Roya. Don't fell for his charm, be strong.
I asked him "whose clothes are those?
!"
John look at me and said "yours"
"mine?"in shock in my face
" yeah, I buy all this for you since you are looking so ho..., I mean great in those short dresses so I buy some for you. I also buy some special clothes to wear them in our bedroom "
" so I can wear them outside and can go to office where Mr,stone is my boss "I tease him
" NOOOOO, I mean you can wear them in front of me only. It's only house wear not office wear. "
" you really think, I am going to wear those never! Not in front of yours or not behind yours "
" time will tell us "he then go to the closet for change.
I was smiling, I don't  know when I start smiling. But I feel so good to know he shop for me and many of those clothes are those whom I try on shopping. I feel so special. Control Roya!
I am going to start office from tomorrow. I can not go to office when John moms is here, she will feel lonely. I call stella for company me.

When I came out from bathroom jonh was on dining table, rose call me to join breakfast with John's mom and with John. So I were a simple cotton dress.
I went to the dining table and sit beside John. John sit on his chair and John's mom is sitting opposite to me, she signal me to sit there. I never sit close to john. I never ever thought he would do that with me, If I knew I never sit there.

While I was eating my breakfast, I feel someones leg was touching my leg. It was John's leg, who is doing this. He seems like a good man but under the table he is doing this. I can not gulp my food because of his leg. His leg is going upper and upper touching me by his leg. In front of his mom, he didn't even bother about it. I can not react or say anything his mom is in front of me. He keep doing his torture and I am taking it. He is doing all this under his mom's nose. I can not take this, he continues it.

John 's mom was done with her  breakfast and while going back to her room.

she said to John "John I am not that old, so please do not play games under the table, play some games in bedroom and give me and your father a playing partners to play."

I look at John, she knows what he was doing under the table. Omg. She should told that earlier I would never give him a chance to do that with me.
After a while she said" what! give us a grandchild "
I blush playing in bedroom seriously?

John replied " we will. I want to play so many games with her but she is not giving me any chance to play. "

I blush even more, seriously they are  talking about it. He came closer and whisper in my ear" for your information Roya Robin I am champion in every games. Just give me chance madam, you will be so pleased with my performance . I got some toys  also for playing games "
In that he kiss me in my lips and go to the office. I am red now so red.
JOHN mom is smiling at me. I go to my room as soon as possible. He kiss me, but it was for showing his mom.

John mom told me that she is going to meet her friend, she also insisted me to go with her but I said I invite Stella (my best friend).

Stella came. She give me a warm hug.
"hey bicth"
"hey, how are you"
"fine how are you"
"I am also good"
"Okey. So?"
"i am feeling bored so I call you come this way" I lead her my room
"wait, you change your room, it was there when I came here before"
"yeah, John mom came, so I shifted to his room"
She give me a evil look, like she got me, stealing candy "so, in one room, ha. What you guys doing in.... Bed"
"we are not doing anything. Don't use your brain so much."
"that mean you guys are not even sleeping. I was asking about that"

Now she got me with her words
"stop it Stella. We are only sleeping in one bed nothing more and less"
"Okey. I am also saying that. What did I say.? people use bed for sleep not for any other purpose. Did they?" she is teasing me
"OK. I understand it. do you want coffee.?"
"yes, I also want some snacks. Feeling hungry"
"Okey. I am making it. You go and check my closet, John get some clothes for me"
"Okey baby"
I came with coffee.
Stella scream with excitement
"wow roya they are so beautiful. Your husband has choose. I love him. O my gosh. Look at this short dresses they are so generous"
I give her a look
She then said"i love his choose actually "
I was enjoying my coffee and she got some bras and panties. I slip coffee from my mouth. Omg he also buy them. What is he think when he is doing shopping. They are all in  my size. How did he know my size.!  Bad Johnson . Stella was laughing nonstoply and saying that this are also beautiful.
Actually they are! He got every color. Red, pink, blue, black, violent, orange etc.
Stella was now more excited for more juicy thing. She got some night grown also like she gift me. I think he like me on those that he get them. After a while Stella get some lengire and some condom beside it.
She asked me, while showing condoms to me "look, roya I found a treasure in your closet. whose are those?"
I said nervously "they are not mine"
She said "I know baby, you don't have a dick to use them"
So John was telling me about this toys. He is a bat, horse, dog. Shameless. I keep my head down not to show Stella how red am I now!
She was laughing and laughing.
"now stop it Stella. He is a dirty minded person. What was he thinking when he buy this and that? "
Now Stella said "Maybe he was thinking you are going to wear those clothes for him and he is going to wear this condom for you" she start giggling loud.
"stop it Stella. I know that you are evil but now I know you are a wicked woman"
"hahaha"
"I get enough of your company now get out of here. I am having problems in breathing"
"or blushing?"
"bicth I will call you later now out of my house,"
"oh  I want see you closet more, what if I find more treasures in it"
"you found enough"
She whisper in my ear "stay alert roya. He is keeping condom now. He will surely make move."
In this a gulped hard. She is right who keep condom in closet. He wants to show me that he want some sexual activities by keeping this there.
Omg. I can hear Stella laugh, she is laughing and laughing. Like this she is going to die by laughing.

John's pov
---------------
I selected all those clothes by my own. When my mom sent me roya pictures, I went  to the market and buy all of those clothes which she try. I also wear some undergarments for her. I buy every color for her. I want to see her in those dresses. But she refuses,it hurts . Why she is not accepting me?
I want to do so many things with her but she is so stubborn she is not giving me a chance to do it. So I started seduce her. I go in front her showing my body. My abs, torso. I want to see effect on her but she never give me a satisfaction. She always ignored me like I never exist.

So I keep condom in with her clothes to show her that I going make a move. So be prepared. I want see her face, she will be blushing. I love her when she blush. I want kiss in there. So I got advantage and kiss her when my mom was there. I knew it she can not push me if I kiss her in front of her. It was in our rule. Showing love to each other in front of parents. She will not even question me. It was in our  rule..
Wait...... She break a rule, she entered my room when my mom came. She came to my that day. I have a opportunity. She have to do what will I told her to do. Wow.

Now she is sleeping in my room in my bed. It's awesome. I will make plan
. OK I will tell her to wear night grown when she sleep. She wear pajama and top. I will make her wear my clothes. I will see her legs. I love her. I love her
💖
**********************
A/n:hey... What do you think about this chapter!

Please tell me what you like most In my story, it will help to improve myself. Free to give me any advice. I will take it as  a blessing.
           Vote 🌟🌟
Comments.
           Till then love you ❤️.
      Sayba naznin riya. ✍️📖