40-plan Worked (1)

A/n:So  here I am again. After a long time..... Maybe after 1 month,worst chapter ever .i know, i should have updated early but every day I wanted to and I start reading one story and find other one that I can put the mobile... So, keep reading and reading. Story of my life... I just love to read stories of other.

40:Plan worked (1)
¦__________¦

John pov
----------------
After the party, I  am very glad that NICK spare my wife tail. I just heard, he asked Stella for date. I don't know what she replied but I am sure she will fell for this donkey nick.

At the end of the party, I didn’t see Aaron anywhere. Maybe he is with some girl but with whom?Nowadays He became decent. I mean, stop sleeping with girls.
He is really acting strange lately.

I searched for him. I asked guards if they saw him , they said he went up with a drunk girl.

Okey, my friend is not acting strange, he is  alright, nothing to worry. He is with a girl and it is normal. I should concentrate on  Roya.

I went to when she is sipping in her juice. Yeah, she do not drink. But, I do, maybe she is afraid of me. If she get drunk, I can do whatever I wanted. Okey, I am not a Saint and she is my wife. I can do anything with her.

She said "hey John, did you see Stella? I don't know where she disappeared?"

"no, I didn't see her. Maybe she is  with nick!"

"no, he is gone. He do not do late night party,he left "
"I don't know then! "
"where is Your friend Aaron?"
" he is fine. He is with some chi......"oh shit... No no I can not tell her that

I said " He is just talking with chicken company for a deal "
What is chicken company! Worst excuse ever. Just to cover up chick word.

" He is cute you know! He give me a gift for S.... "

" What?? "
" nothing. So what you did say ? He is talking with chicken company?! "
" a.. a... actually no he just left. Why are you asking about him? Ask about me! "
" oh Okey if he left !"
"we should also go!"
"what! but you are the  party host. You are not gonna stay till the end !"
"No. It will not gonna end till morning. I have more important things to do.   this bunch of free loader die in here. I don't care.! You wanna come or stay? "
"no no. I don't want to stay in here. I don't know anybody and media will make me crazy, they ask so many questions, who am I? What relationship in  between us? Am I your girlfriend? What is my name etc?I don't wanna die under questions"

"why don't you answer them? It will be more easier!"

"no! They will follow me everywhere if they get to know who am I and who I was! It is better than became famous to live in shadow! I love this unknown personality, noones bothers me for photos or I don't have show any kind of happy in life act!I don't want be become gossip of other. I am Okey and satisfied "

" you are a cunning vixan, you know that? '
"yeah, I know that Stella always praise me for hiding myself from media"
"No one can hide from press.they will  find you, sonner or later.   They have way to dig out the  truth, how come they never find out about you? No news on TV? why they don't know about you or any news"
"just say I give them so much money to shut there mouth in past . But somewhere of internet have my name and  photo. But I am not that much important so media skip my tail to bother "
"interesting!I am so lucky to have a wise wife like you! "
"what is this compliment shit? What do you want?"
"what? I can not  praise my own wife?"
"Men praise a woman for reason and I want to know  what was it?"
"you know side effects of being beauty with brain. Number 1. they spoiled man's good  mood"
She laughed at this comment.
Should I ask permission to kiss her?
Nah! She is my wife. What if she say no? I want to kiss her.
I lean over and kiss her on lips. Though it not last for a minute but I am satisfied with her lips taste.
She pull herself back. She drink orange juice, I just figured it out.