11:Do Not Touch Me 😱😱💀💀

Roya's POV :

I saw a man moving toward me. He yanked me and toss me the bed." hey, who are you? what you are doing?" I was trying to get up but he again nudges me to the bed
"what do you think? I am doing what?" He started caressing me.

"hey stay away from me. Do not touch me! Who are you? Stay away from me. Do not touch me " I did not see his face.it's blurred.
"oh, I am your husband. Now be a good girl and let me fuck you. We are wedded now. We can..."
"stop this John. You do not love me. I am just an unwanted wife for you."

"so what. It's just sex. I have done that with so many girls. It doesn't need any love or what. It only needs lust. I am now lusting over you "
"I am not like that kind of girl"
"oh just stop this drama. It will be one time. Then you can go your way. And I will go mine. So enjoy. I know you want this. That why you marry me!"
"No. That's not true. I like you but I do not want this. Stay away from me "
"oh do not ruin my mood. You will love it. I ensure you, just one time. Come on. I am your husband now. Don't hesitate to spread your legs. I know you spread them a lot, after all, you are a knight. Rich black bitch "
He assumes that low of me. A tear escape from my eye " I said No! I don't want this. You do not love me and we are married that doesn't change anything. You can not force me!"
"who said that. I will force you. If you don't give me consent to fuck you, I will do as I please. After your father sells you to me, to satisfy you. I did my job, so stay quiet, don't move. I will recommend you to play along."
He starts to take off my clothes
I try to push his hand" John, do not touch me. Leave my clothes. I am not an object that you will play as you please. I am not a toy, to sell or buy. Ahh! John leave me. "

" Do not act naive now. If you said yes, I will be gentle. If you said no I will be mental." after that he sat on top of me and start ripping my clothes. I am struggling with him and saying " stay away, do not touch me "again and again.
Suddenly I woke up. I was breathing heavily. Oh, it was a nightmare. It was just a dream. I drink water. It was a nightmare.
I again try to sleep. But in mind, I was thinking about the dream again and again. He will never do that with me, will he?. Soon I fell asleep.

I woke at 7 Am. Do my morning job and come out of the bathroom. Get ready for the office. I wear a long grown. When I was ready to go I feel someone is behind me. Oh, it's John. I asked him with an angry voice "what you doing in my room at this time"
"Oh. Just come here to...... Come we will eat breakfast together"
"no thanks" since I don't want to talk much.
"you are coming. I will drop you at your office. You will not be late. So come on"
"I said no"
"then you are not going anywhere. I will lock the main door. You can not leave."
"what no" I scream at him with frustrations
"then come on."
"OK," I know he will do that if I again say no. But I am trying to keeping my distance since I saw a nightmare.
He asked me "what's wrong with you"
"nothing" I just don't want to talk to him. He understands that and didn't try further. we eat breakfast at silent.
I go to my office. He goes to his.

The office is good. It is now 5 pm. It's being a long time. I got bored. My all work at the office has been done. So I was just wondering to call someone. I see nick's contract number. After that, we can not talk properly. So I call him.
"hey it's roya"
Nick said "yes I know. It's you. You give me your number that day"
"oh, how are you?"
"I am fine I thought you will never call after that day. I am sorry about that day. I did not know about your marriage. I would not do that stupid thing. Is your husband is still angry a
?"
"no not like that. You are my friend. I am sorry. My marriage took place in a hurry. We did not invite any people. And after university, we lost contact. My husband wanted our marriage to be simple so just family attend and in friend circle, Stella only knew"
"oh, it's OK. I was also busy taking care of my career. I was also lost in my world. How is Stella? What is she doing?"
"oh she goes abroad for higher study"
"oh."
"so can we meet as friends"
"yes sure. I was kinda afraid of asking you that. I was thinking you agree or not. After that foolish encounter "
"oh, nick do not be so formal. Its Okey. If I am not married I would love to be with you. Any girl will fall for you easily."
"you know how to make me happy"
"Yeah. I will message you where to meet. "
"Okey"
"bye"
I cut the call. I did not see Mr stone today. He did not come to the office.
He just skips office today. I feel relief.
It 6 pm. So I get my things and call a cab. I am now at home. I was going to my room when rose calls me and said I got a parcel. So I got it to my room and see it is from my best friend Stella. So I changed myself and open the box. Since I know what is inside I do not feel any excitement. After opening it I just say wow. The nightdress is wow. It is short but cute. It's red in color and short. It has two parts. If I will wear it, it will surely show my thighs and it is so revealing. It will also show my half of cleavage. But it's beautiful. So I text Stella to thank her and laughing at her dirty thoughts. What she is thinking while buying it. She is a bicth. I text her "hi I got your gift. It's beautiful. Thank you bicth"
She replies immediately "oh. So you get it. Wear it And send me some pictures. I went to see"
"oh OK. Wait then" so I wear it and go out from the bathroom and taking pictures when I heard someone is breathing heavily behind me. So I turned and saw the worst nightmare. John was breathing like he runs a marathon. He is looking at me like I am a piece of meat. I can see his eyes full of lust. It reminds me of the dream.
•••••

A/N: Vote, comment & share