13- Are You Pregnant 🤔😱?

Roya's Pov:

Today is my off day in the office. I am so bored. So I called Stella to come to the mansion or we can go outside. So she came and we start talking. You know, by any chance we start talking. The chit-chat never finished. So we saw some movie and she hears my marriage life story fully and consoles me. She also suggested to me about John that I should give him a chance. At that moment I thought she is not my friend. Ohh sorry, Stella also came with her, one friend. She did not talk much and she leaves after lunch. She is married. She came here to company Stella. Stella leaves at noon. And I told her about nick. She was shocked And his proposal. I also invite her to our lunch date with nick. She refuses due to some work. It became night so I wear my nightdress, sleep.
At 11 pm I heard a knock on my door so I woke up and it was Rose. She said, "sir, call you in his room"
"in this time? What about I meet him in the morning! "
"Sir said it is urgent "
So I went to his room. I saw him smoking there in front of his big window, looking outside. His hair is no done. He is on his white shirt and looking so hot +angry. I don't know why he calls me. When he feels my presence that I am here. he flings  the cigarette and gives a glance to my belly  then at my face .he asked me with an angry voice and point  his index finger at my belly, "whose baby is this?" I froze. What? I didn't understand what he is talking about.
He again asked, "who is its father?"
"what!"
"didn't act innocent!"
"talk clearly."
"Are you pregnant?"
"no."
"then what is this. Rose find it in your bin and it shows positive. Now tell me the truth Roya. Tell me the truth. ."

A pregnant kit! Where did that come from?

"it is not mine. I am not pregnant"
"then how it comes to your toilet dustbin, for God's sake how could you do that to me. I want to start a new with you. But you just ruin it. You know I did not touch a woman when I became committed to you. I became so desperate when I saw you in that nighty but I control myself and you how could you do that. "
" I am not pregnant. I am telling that again "
" then tell me who's it belongs? I don't have another wife.   it shows positive fucking positive. " he is screaming so loud.
" Why don't you understand, I Can not become pregnant on my own. I am still a virgin. Did you get it V-i-r-g-in"
"is it true?" He raises his one brow like he does not be believing me. I am not like him"yeah. And today Stella and her friend came maybe that is her. "
" Oh. "I became tired of this argument so I make dull face  When he said
" do not worry. I can make you pregnant. Just lay on my bed. I will make your night. "
He never changed. Dirty talk started
" not interested in your offer "I was going out of his room he pulls me back
And said" do not act like a rock. I feel hurt"
"no, get out of my way now"
"do not play hard. When you beg for me. I will not... " I punch him hard and get out of his room. He is naughty. I love him. No, I don't love him. OK ok, I love him. No one will know. I am talking in mind. I go to sleep and thinking about him. He is jark. I have to go to my home my dear brother is coming. I love my brother. He is coming from Canada after one year. He was so busy he can not attend my marriage. I will meet him. I am so excited. I will go home. My father is out of the country so I am going. I do not like him now what he did with me. Now he is not at home so I going home to meet my brother.