Chapter 15

"Heart Vacancy", by The Wanted^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Halloween was around the corner. My first month at Hogwarts was amazing. I heard about the Halloween feast. It's too bad that they don't go around wearing costumes saying trick-or-treat. At camp, we would dress up and go from cabin to cabin. Since there were very few cabins there was also a game area in the woods and beach. I miss those times, some demigods have never experienced this because they weren't year-round campers. Some of my closest friends at camp and I went to Percy's house and spooked the hell out of him.

     "Bella", I said to her because she was next to me at our table.

     "Yeah".

     "Would you guys usually do for Halloween"?

     "Well, there is the feast".

     "You forgot about Nearly Headless Nick's deathday party", Andy said from behind us.

     Ever since Andy found out about me being a demigod and a witch we have gotten closer. I even got to know Ted better. Though I did kinda threaten him if he hurts Andy then I will kill him, blah, blah, blah. I was dead serious.

     "Nearly Headless Nick", I asked.

     "The Griffindork ghost", Bella spat disgustingly. 

     Andy rolled her eyes, "Okay then if Nearly Headless Nick is the Griffindork ghost what makes the Bloody Baran even better".

     "Because he is the most frightening", Bella said smirking.

     "You can't favor a ghost", Andy said back.

     "Oh but you can", Bella said.

     "No, it's stupid".

     "No, it's not it it keeps the first-years in bed".

     "The Bloody Baron scares all children, so that's why Nearly Headless Nick is better".

     "Ha, so now you are favoring a ghost".

     "No, I'm not, I'm just merely saying that Nearly Headless Nick is less scary". 

     "If anything he is scary too because his head is barely hanging on to him".

     They continued their bickering in the background, I wasn't even listening. I was waiting for Cissy, she wouldn't wake up this morning. Lucius came in but I didn't see Cissy next to him.

     I went up to Lucius, "Where's Cissy".

     "She has a headache", Lucy responded.

     "Well Lucy how exactly did you get to our dorms", I said suspiciously.

     "LUCY", he yelled making the whole Great Hall look at him. "Lucy, Lucy, I am not a girl, my father will hear about this", he screamed.

     "My father will hear about this", I mimicked. "What's next your first child will say my father will hear about this, honestly I feel bad for anyone that is forced to be his friends". 

     "You little-fine I won't tell since you are Cissy's friend", he said nervously.

     "Why so nervous Lucy", I smirked, I know the nickname got to him.

     "Because-because she will give me a whole lecture and hurt me if I try to escape or say anything, let me tell you that women is scary", He admitted.