Chapter 51

I said I would go back and edit stuff when I get to 50 chapters but I don't want to lose my comments so it is going to be as it is.

     "Demons," by The Wanted. I love this song sm, tell me what u think of it!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

     I was trying to find Reggie since yesterday he said he wanted to talk to me but couldn't find him. It was late at night so I trying not to get caught by someone.

     "Yes," someone moaned.

     I stared at the broom closet. Why does this have to be me right in front of it?

     The door of the broom closet opened before I could run away and protect my not very innocent mind. Out of the closet came out Reggie and Gideon. They were vigorously making out.

     I stared wide-eyed and let out a weird noise.

     "Aster," Reggie said blushing trying to get himself presentable.

     Gideon was an ice cube though.

     "You weren't supposed to see that," Reggie said getting shy.

     "So Sirius was never gay and it was Reggie all along," I blurted.

     "I'm, I uh, I have to go," Gideon stuttered giving Reggie one last kiss and rushing away.

     "I think we should go to the common room to talk about this," Reggie said looking everywhere but me.

     When we got to the common room we weren't expecting anyone to be there but there was someone. Andy was sitting by the fireplace eating a marshmallow dipped in ketchup. She does disgusting pregnancy cravings.

     "Oh hey, Aster, Reggie," Andy said eating another combination of whatever that was.

     "That's disgusting," Reggie said disgusted and confused.

     "Wanna try one," Andy asked.

     "I'll pass," I said backing away.

     "Me too," Reggie said.

     "More for me then," Andy said shrugging.

     Reggie looked at me, "Is there an explanation for that?"

     "Um...uh, she is going through a phase," I said.

     "Phase, oh yeah I'm going through a phase," Andy said.

     "Okay, what is going on," Reggie asked not buying it.

     I realized that I'm keeping a secret that I'm dating Sirius, Andy is keeping a secret that she is pregnant, and Reggie is meeping a secret that he might be gay. Wow, and we are all stuck in one room without anyone else in here.

     "Nothing is wrong," Andy said licking the ketchup off the marshmallow.

     "Okay, you said that you have something to tell me yesterday," Reggie said.

     "I believe you have something to tell me," I said to him.

     "Also Andy is hiding something," Reggie said.