Chapter 16

• इन्हें समर्पित: potterbear

     I had agreed to be the Chaser of the Slytherin Quidditch team. Some of the players gave me a look of disgust because I was the only girl on the team but I don't care. It's their loss anyway, Rufus Winickus, I think is the captain, but he is a bit too nice for my liking. Right now I was heading to the Griffindor table to tell Lily and the others that I was the Chaser.

     "Lily, Alice, Mary, Mars", I yelled skipping towards them.

     "What's got you in a good mood", Mars asked.

     "You won't believe it", I said mysteriously.

     "Believe what", Mary said.

     "Guess who the Chaser of the Slytherin Quidditch team is, I am", I said jumping in my seat.

     "But Quidditch is dangerous", Lily said concerned.

     "Ignore her, that's great, I one of the Chasers for the Griffindor Quidditch team", Mars said.

     "Well then I guess I have competition besides James", I smirked.

     "Who's got competition", Siri said out of nowhere, wait Siri nope, ew.

     I ignored him and went to sit next to Remus who was reading a book but his expression showed that he was amused.

     "Remmy do you have any chocolate", I asked innocently, I had found out his obsession with chocolate.

     "Remmy, chocolate, what else you 2 are going to kiss", Sirius screeched like a little girl.

     Mars gave me a 'told you' look. I rolled my eyes, there is no way in hell that Sirius has a crush on me.

      "And what if I do kiss her", Remus said boldly.

     My eyes widened.

     "Nope, nada not happening, none of you are going near her", James said cutting in.

     "W-why she's p-pretty", Peter strutted.

     "Peter Pettigrew, she is off-limits that's it", James growled.

     "Why because you want her all to yourself", Sirius said.

     "No, because she is my-wait what is she to me", James tried to figure out.

     "Okay, well since Halloween is coming up and Bella and Cissy really don't understand what Halloween really is, I want to throw a Halloween party", I said.

     "Don't speak the names of my disgraceful cousins", Sirius said.

     "Well too bad, they're my best friends", I said.

     "What is o' so Halloween all about", Sirius said mimicking my voice in a very weird way.

     "Well you dress up in costumes-", I started.

     "Then you around door to door saying trick-ot-treat-", Mars said.

     "Then you collect candy", Mary said.

     "Finally you spook your friends", Lily finished.

     James looked surprised, "Did you guess plan that".

     The girls and I burst out laughing.

     "No, we didn't plan that at all, it's kinda creepy", Lily said.

     "Okay, so I was thinking that the Halloween feast still goes on but we all dress up in costumes and party", I said then added glaring at the Marauders, "No Firewhiskey".

𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 | Sirius Blackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें