Chapter 4

James Potter was right in front of me. I started to get dizzy and everything went foggy. I needed to control myself.

     "Hey you okay", the boy named Sirius asked. I didn't answer.

     "I know I'm a sight to behold but you don't need to keep staring at me", James said cockily.

     "Ew, you're my-", I stopped myself and both boys raised an eyebrow, "Nevermind, I'm A-Thalia Olympus".

     "Changing the subject are we-", Sirius suddenly stopped as he looked at me. "Bloody hell you're going to be my next-". He was cut off by James.

     "Leave the girl alone, who are you we have never seen you around before and you don't look like a first-year", James demanded.

     I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm gonna be the new transfer student from America".

     "Really what school", James asked suspiciously. 

     "Ilvermorny", I said. "Not like you would know because with one look at you I don't think you even picked up a book". It's true when we were younger he was scared to go to the library in our mansion.

     Sirius broke out of the trace and started snicking. "Man I don't think anyone has talked back to you other than me, Moony, or your very own Lily".

     "I have picked up a book before when I study with Lily in the library", James said crossing his arms trying to look imitating.

     "Do you even know where the library is", a voice said behind me. I turn around to see two boys. 

     One had green eyes and light brown hair. What is it with people with green eyes today, he was the one who asked the question? Behind him was a short rat-like boy with a pointed nose. He was hiding behind the other boy.

     "Yes I do", James said confidently. 

     "Sure you do", the brown-haired boy said. "I'm Remus Lupin and that's Peter Pettigrew". Pointing at himself then at the scrawny boy behind him, he seemed like a follower.

     "I'm Thalia Olympus", I said. "And James, I don't know who this Lily is unless she has red hair and green eyes but I'm petty certain that she has rejected you many, many times".

     "She does have a point", squeaked Peter, is it a bad thing that I think he is a rat.

     "But-", James didn't finish.

     "James man everybody can tell you got rejected by Lily", Sirius said patting James's shoulder.

     "Humph", James pouted then asked, "How do you know how my Lily-flower looks".

     I rolled my eyes and then said exaggerating to tease James, "I talked to in Madame Malkin's, she said we are going to be best friends and she doesn't care about anything else".

     "She doesn't care about me", James said like a lost puppy, "How do you speak with her".

     "Um, like a normal person", I asked myself answering my brothers' question.

     "But I speak with her like a normal person but she doesn't like me", James said.

     "Maybe you should lay off stalking her", I said.

     "I don't stalk her, wait how do you know I stalk her", he said. 

     I raised an eyebrow.

     "James you...you are always stalking her on the ma-", Peter said but Sirius cut him off.

     "Peter", Sirius warned.

     He cowered behind Remus as he gave Sirius a glare.

     "Found ya", a voice boomed suddenly behind be.

     "Ahhhhhhhhhhh", I screamed so loud that everyone in Diagon Alley stared as I fell back in someone's arms, I didn't care who it was and I just hugged them really tightly not letting go. 

     It turns out I was hiding my head in Sirius's chest. All he did was smirk down at me. I glared at him and pushed him into James who looked ready to kill him. I guess he still has brother instincts even if he doesn't know that I am his sister. I turn around to find Hagrid, I shouldn't be scared because I have fought every greek monster, he was smirking and looking between Sirius and me. 

     I widened my eyes and said, "Eww, he and I would never work out". 

     The was a loud gasp behind me, "Babe we were meant to be together forever, you're the love of my life, how could you ever say that", Sirius said dramatically fainting on Remus.

     I rolled my eyes completely ignoring him and said, "What are you all staring at, get back to you're knitting".

     Hagrid just chuckled. "We have ta get you back ta the Leaky Cauldron".

     "Fine", I said.

     "Wait where are your parents", James asked and Remus hit him on the back of his head.

     "Um well I don't know who my father is and my mother and I aren't currently on speaking terms", I lied, well it really isn't a lie because I haven't spoken to my mother since I was 5 when I ran away and I can't let them know about my father Zeus.

     "Sorry for asking", James apologized, him apologizing, he never even says sorry to the house-elf in our mansion, I wonder if he is still there.

     "No it's fine, I don't really care", I said shrugging because it was a lie anyway.

     I waved the four boys goodbye. We headed to the Leaky Cauldron and I took my school supplies to my room, Hagrid helped me. He gave me an envelope saying that was my train ticket and to see him soon on September 1st so that is a week away. Hagrid had left and I was getting ready for bed but then I remembered I would fill Silena and Annabeth on everything.

     I got a golden drachma and a water spray gun and made a rainbow say, "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering, show me Annabeth Chase and Silena Beauregard, Camp Half-Blood".

     Anna and Silena appeared in the Aphrodite cabin and Anna was getting dolled up, she must have a date with Percy. 

     "Aster", Silena yelled.

     "Wait where- Aster", Anna yelled after she spotted me, she tried to get up Silena pushed her back down.

     I told them everything that happened today starting wit what I threw up being sucked into that thing, then the weird thing the goblin said about me being a goddess, getting my robes and meeting Lily and Alice, getting my very first wand and I showed it to them, bumping into James and his 3 friends, Sirius and his cocky attitude, and Hagrid scaring me.

     "Seems like you have a little crush on Sirius", Silena said wiggling her eyebrows.

     I rolled my eyes and said sternly, "I said no boys after Luke betrayed us". Yeah, Luke and I date until I found out there was no way Luke was gonna listen to coming back to the good side, but that doesn't mean I have given up on that thought.

     They dropped the subject because they could see the look of sorrow on my face. We talked about James and how much I missed him. Soon it was time for Percy to pick Anna up on their date. I love Percabeth, but I still hate Percy, no wait that's just rude, I dislike Percy. I stopped the call and got under the covers of the bed in Room 14.