Chapter 31

It had been a few weeks since I told Reggie, it felt like we had a bigger bond. It really felt like he was my little brother. Thanksgiving had passed and I got my blue cookies but since Hogwarts didn't really celebrate Thanksgiving it just came and passed, at camp we weren't really big on it either. It was the week before Christmas break. I was so excited to go home to camp, that I had immediately signed up when Minnie brought the sign-up sheet. James has been following me around lately, he thinks I haven't caught him though.

     I was enjoying my last blue cookie when it was snatched away from me, "Hey", I yelled looking up to see Bella taking the last bite.

      "What, not my fault that they are addicting", Bella said smirking knowing that she finished the last one.

     I muttered some colorful curses.

     "You got a letter...and we did too", Cissy said then realizing that we all got a letter. 

     "It's the Black family seal", Reggie said staring at my letter and then at me.

     "Do you reckon that mother or aunt send a letter to Aster", Andy whispered, all of us knew about me.

     "Open it", Bella said.

     "It might be from my mother", Reggie said fearfully.

     "Aunt Walburga is a lot worse than our mother Druella", Bella said worried for me.

     "So should I open it or not", I said not that confident anymore.

     "No, I will", Cissy said snatching it away from me, she ripped it open, I watched her expressions, her eyes widened and her face became ghastly pale.

     "What", I said trying to read it.

     "I-why don't you see for yourself", Cissy said.

Thalia Olympus,

     I have heard many things about you from my son Regulus, you are a transfer student from America and from an American pureblood family. My nieces Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa have said other things about you too. So this Christmas break I would like to meet you, please come stay with us at 12 Grimmauld Place for a few days.

Walburga Black

     "Your mother-she-she wants me to stay a few days during Christmas break", I said fearfully.

     "Oh, no, maybe we shouldn't have told her about you", Bella said guiltily. 

     "It's fine, I should go", I said taking a deep breath.

     "No, she could hurt you, when she finds out you are a, you know", Cissy whispered.

     "No, she should so Aunt doesn't get suspicious, and there is a less chance that she will dig into Aster's life", Andy agreed.

     "Wait, what do our letters say", Reggie said as the Blacks ripped their letter open.

     Andy spoke up, "It's basically to just inform us that you are staying over".

     "Wait, I can still go back to camp right", I said.

     "Yeah, she only said a few days", Bella said.

     "Okay that's a relief, I just want to go back to camp", I said.

     Cissy sat up, "Wait, now I want to know how this camp looks like".