Chapter 25

"Holy", by Justin Bieber. Again, why doesn't Wattpad accept a Spotify link?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Do you think she is alright", I heard the voice of my brother.

     "Why isn't she bleeding, we found her under the Whomping Willow", I heard Sirius ask.

     I moved my fingers a little bit to tell the person holding my hand that I was waking up. 

     "She's waking up", I heard James say, of course, he probably had a fight with Sirius and won so he is the one holding my hand.

     I groaned and groggily woke up. I quickly shut my eyes because of the bright light. My eyes flickered again as I got used to the light. I felt somehow different as if the voice thing did something to me.

     "Thalia", James yelled hugging me.

     "Uh, what, what am I doing here", I asked ignoring the boys since I was mad at them.

     "The boys here found you under the Whomping Willow, saying that you fainted", Madame Pomfrey said, then I realized that I was in the Hospital Wing.

     "Oh, uh well...thank you, but that doesn't mean I'm going to forgive you", I said.

     The doors of the Hospital Wing burst open and the Griffindor girls and Black sisters came in.

     "What did you do", Andy demanded at the Marauders.

     "I swear if you did hurt her, James, I will never go on a date with you", Lily said not realizing what she said after.

     "Of course I would never hurt her-wait did you say you would go on a date with me", James said, his face lighting up.

     Lily's face turned pale, "Did I say that, I take it back, I would never go on a date with you even if you were the last boy alive".

     "No more than 4 visitors at a time", Madame Pomfrey yelled.

     "Guy's I'll take to you later, Andy stay back", I said glaring at Bella, if she didn't care then why the hell would she be here.

     When everybody left Andy asked, "What happened".

     "You better tell us, I have been covering for you", Madame Pomfrey said, she and all the other trustworthy teachers knew me being a demigod.

     "I don't know what happened, really, I came out of the Whomping Willow or that crazy swinging tree-", I started.

     "You know about him", Madame Pomfrey said with her face turning white.

     "Yeah, he knows about me too", I said.

     "Who Remus-wait why were you coming out of the Whomping Willow", Andy asked.

     I sighed, "I'm not going to lie but it's not my secret to tell, sorry".

     "Okay, it's fine, I get it, continue", Andy said.

     "I don't know what happened but the willow swung at me and it went right through my body, I thought I was some type of ghost so I punched myself in the stomach and it hurt", I said.

     "You're so stupid", Andy said shaking her head.

     "Hey", I yelled.

     Madame Pomfrey chuckled at our behavior.