Chapter 46

Where tf I find Harry Potter font cus I have been searching for the Lumos and lightning font for over a decade, not only but someone pls tell me!

     I'm thinking of a multi-pov for this chapter but if not then tell me if I should do that in the next chapter.

     Also, I published a book called Delilah Solace, it is book 2 of Asterope Potter!

➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹

     I guess it had become a routine now, waking up early in the morning with Andy puking her guts out in the bathroom. She is still holding back on telling Ted and I can understand that fear, today we were going to go to Madame Pomfrey for a checkup as Andy finally agree. It had been a week since I found out Sirius was gay and in love with Remus.

     "Why is being pregnant so painful and annoying", Andy said groaning.

     I had recently put a soundproof charm on the bathroom door because Cissy and Bella still don't know about Andy being pregnant and let's be honest, we don't want them to know.  

     "It's alright, we need to come up with a solution, Bella is getting suspicious about why we both walk out of the bathroom in the morning", I said. 

     "Yeah we should", Andy said still feeling sick. "Aster do you want kids with Sirius".

     I choked on the air coughing, "Andromeda, he is gay, why would someone in the right state of mind ask that".

     "He loves you", Andy said unaffected by me being dramatic.

     "That doesn't explain why I walked into Sirius and Remus almost kissing", I said crossing my arms.

     Suddenly there was nonstop banging on the bathroom door.

      "Get out of there you 2, I have to pee", Bella groaned.

      Andy and I looked at each other and walked out as Bella gave us her morning glare and stomped into the bathroom, well seems like someone is on their period.

     "Why were both of you in the bathroom for so long", Cissy asked rubbing her eyes.

     "Because we um...had to figure something out", Andy said.

     Lying, my favorite thing to do until the opportunity is taken away from me by a horrible liar.

     "What something", Cissy asked.

     "Something okay, don't question it", Andy said annoyed.

     Well looks like pregnancy hormones are doing their job, I won't have to do my job here.

     "Sheesh, okay", Cissy said.

     "Well since Andy and I are ready, we will head down for breakfast", I said.

     As Andy and I were walking to the Great Hall we ran into Reggie.

     He looked out of breath, "Hey Reggie, um...what happened to you".

     "More about what is going to happen to you, be careful when you go into the Great Hall", Reggie said worriedly.

     "Why", I asked confused.

     "The fact that you are James's sister has spread all around the school and they are waiting for you and Potter to confirm it", Reggie said.

     "Okay, but why do you look so scared", I asked.

     "Rufus has well um...started a fight with my brother", Reggie said.