Chapter 48

*After Asterope leaves Andy in the kitchens*

     Andromeda's pov: 

     I had finished setting everything up but I was really nervous. What if Ted didn't want to child or Bella and Cissy find out? I was so nervous.

      "Mistress Black, are you alright," Poppy the house elf that Aster told me about asked.

     "I don't know," I whispered. 

     "Everything will be okay, Poppy likes Mistress Black and Poppy thinks Mr. Tonks is a good person," Poppy comforted. 

     After 10 minutes had passed I got very worried. Where was Ted and why didn't Aster tell me that he isn't coming. I was on the verge of tears, damn the pregnancy hormones.

     Another 2 minutes and the portrait door finally swung open and came in an out of breath Ted, "Thalia or her name is Asterope now told me you wanted to take to me?"

     "Yeah, where is she," I asked feeling a little better.

     "She told me to tell you that she is sorry she can't be here and Sirius is annoying her, also something about beating me up," Ted rehearsed.

     "I told her not to tell you that she will beat you up," I said smiling.

     "Wait so I'm getting beat up," Ted said fearfully, he looked so cute.

     "No, it's um...an inside joke," I lied, I knew for such that Aster was going to at least punch my boyfriend.

     "Why did you need me," Ted asked.

     I remembered what he said a minute ago, "Wait a second, what were you saying about Sirius and Aster?"

     "Oh um...Sirius was annoying Asterope," Ted said confused.

     "I bet they are doing the dirty right now, this is so exciting, the ship has sailed," I squealed.

     Ted choked on the air, "Since when were Sirius and Asterope together, and they didn't look like they were going to do the dirty!"

     "Sirius and Aster equal Asterius," I said explaining.

     "Okay, why was I summoned," Ted joked.

     I got all nervous again, "Um..uh-I made lunch."

     "Oh this is a secret date," Ted said nodding and taking my hand and leading us to the little indoor picnic I set up.

     "Here it is," I said nervously.

     "You did all this," Ted said looking at me with an adoring smile and gave me a peck on the lips.

     "Well, I had a little help from Aster and the house elves," I said blushing.

     Ted smiled, "You don't have to be modest!"