Chapter 18

"What exactly is this, I mean the style is something I would wear but...", Bella said holding up the Maleficent costume.

     "It's Maleficent", I said.

     "Yeah, and why do I have to be this prissy miraculous", Bella asked.

     Cissy, Andy, and I laughed at her face.

     "Obviously because from what I heard, she's evil", Andy said trying to convince her.

     "Yeah, plus it suits you", Cissy said loudly.

     Bella glared at her.

     "Come on, please for me", I said pleading.

     "Fine only because you're my f-f-friend", Bella said struggling with the word friend.

     I smirked, "What was that, I couldn't hear you".

     "Oh you know what I said, now I'm not saying it again", Bella said crossing her arms.

     "Well let's change and do our make-up", Cissy said.

     "Alright but, oh wait I didn't get my Halloween costume", I said facepalming myself.

     "Here you can have mine", Bella said holding the dress towards me.

     Andy glared at her, "I have an idea but we have to get you ready first".

     "What me", I asked.

     "No get Cissy and Bella ready so I can tell you my idea", Andy hissed.

     Bella became suspicious, "What are you 2 hiding".

     "Nothing, she probably bought the dress I was looking at in the store", I said, I know it was a horrible lie.

     She seemed to believe it.

     Bella didn't want to go first so I worked on Cissy. Andy is stubborn and managed to force Bella into a seat to do her makeup. I was almost done with Cissy, all she had to do was put on her dress. Cissy came out of the bathroom in the blue Aurora dress because she was definitely not going to wear pink.

     Bella screeched, "What are you wearing".

     I burst out laughing at her outburst.

     Cissy tugged on the dress, "Does it look good".

     "It ugl-", Bella started but Andy elbowed her in her stomach.

     "Ow".

     "Ignore Bella, it looks beautiful on you", Andy said.

     "She's right", I agreed.

     Cissy blushed. She truly did look beautiful.

 She truly did look beautiful