Chapter 61

Yall know the drill, updates only on weekends now. This is a weekend update but I will try to get another one in before my school starts in 2 days!!!!

     It's almost been a month since I last updated! I'm so sorry, I have pneumonia and I was hoping to update but after 4 days I'm feeling a bit better, still sick. 

     Update: Still sick but I'm able to update this!

     Hope you like this chapter!

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Asterope's pov:

     I stood frozen as an ice cube. Sirius was kissing me...and I don't care about him.

     I pushed him away, "Don't touch me!"

     "No, I'm not letting you go because I love you too much to do that," Sirius said stubbornly.

     Being stubborn is my job!

     "If you loved me then you would let me go," I said, my mind was going crazy and I didn't know what to do.

     "I don't believe in that shit, if you really loved someone then you would never let them go," Sirius said determinedly.

     "I'm becoming a hunter," I yelled turning to Lady Artemis who stared at me in disappointment.

     "You love him Aster," Artemis said.

     "N-no I don't," I stuttered.

     "Yes you do, and I promise everything will work out if you don't become a hunter," Lady Artemis pleaded.

     "And how do you know that," I said.

     "I just do, I will speak to our father about this. His explanation of not letting you everything is unreasonable," Lady Artemis said.

     I nodded, "Okay...?"

     I was aching to know the secret that they had been keeping from me. I was getting annoyed very fast since I wasn't getting any information.

     Lady Artemis flashed away.

     "Aster," Sirius said.

     I turned to him, "We aren't getting back together!"

     I couldn't do this to him. What if I died in the Great War? Sirius doesn't deserve for this to happen to him.

     "Why," Sirius asked hurt.

     I felt bad even saying anything.

     "Because she is being a scaredy-cat right now," Percy said rolling his eyes.

     "No I'm not dumbass seaweed," I yelled.

     "And I thought seaweed brain was bad," Percy muttered.

     "Oh shut up, you are a seaweed brain. Don't be a girl," I said.

     "I'm embarrassed to even be standing here listening to your pointless fighting," Annie said sighing.

     "IT'S NOT POINTLESS," Seaweed and I yelled together.

     "I said it first," Percy said.

     "No, I said it first," I yelled.

     "NO-," Percy started.

     Annabeth cut him off, "I'm gonna go back to camp while both of you figure out how to stop being dumb!"