Chapter 30

Yes, we reached 30 chapters! Do me a favor and VOTE! I don't know how many times I will say that. Omg, I just got 2k reads on the Cast chapter!!!!!!!!!

     Reggie bit my hand making me take it away.

     "Ouch, I said shut up not bite me", I said.

     "James Potter is your damn brother", Reggie whisper-yelled.

     "Shut the fuck up, he isn't", I said lying.

     "Uh-huh, keep going", Reggie said smirking. 

     "Ugh, fine, let's got to your dorm", I said, don't be getting your dirty thoughts, he is like my little brother.

     When we got to the boy's dorm, Reggie slammed the door shut and crossed his arms, "Well, is he your brother or no, or do I need to make you both take a DNA sibling test".

     I rolled my eyes, "Fine, he is my brother, but he doesn't know that, so don't you dare go tell everybody".

     "Why", Reggie asked sitting on a bed that I am assuming is his.

     "It's complicated", I whispered.

     "Why, okay how about, in what way are you siblings", Reggie said curiously. 

     I sighed, "James doesn't know this but I'm not really his sister".

     "How I don't understand, you guys are the same age so you might be twins but what do you mean you aren't really his sister", Reggie asked. 

     "How should I explain this, I'm half-goddess", I said.

     "Goddess", Reggie said trying to control his face from laughing, "Wait you're serious".

     "Yeah, Reggie, I was told that my father magically put a baby inside my mother when he realized that she was already pregnant with James but didn't tell her, if you think I would believe that shit then you are wrong", I said, I never believed a word about that story my father told me.

     "Makes sense, it doesn't add up either", I said. 

     "Well, my real name is Asterope Potter", I said, "It's a Greek name".

     "So like you dad or whatever is a god from Greek Mythology, who is it", Reggie said.

     "Lord Zeus, the god of lightning", I said smirking. 

     "Lord Zeus, as in the god of lightning, like the king of Olympus", Reggie said excitedly, "So you are like the princess of Olympus".

     "Yes, Reggie", I said amused at his reaction, this went better than I thought.

     "Wait but then how do you know that James is your brother and he doesn't, besides the shit that your father fed you", Reggie asked.

     "I ran away from home when I was", I said simply. 

     "You what, where did you go", Reggie said.

     I groaned, "New York, in the United States".

     "Okay so let me get this straight, you ran away to another country when you were 5", Reggie said blinking. 

     "That's about right", I said. 

     "How", Reggie yelled surprised. 

     "Okay I knew it doesn't add up but this is the shortened version, I stole money, left in the night, got to an airport, some man told me to get on a random flight, don't ask why I trusted them, landed in Connecticut, got a bus to New York, met Annabeth, my long time friend, stayed in the woods, found by Thalia, my sister, not me, Luke, my fucking ex-boyfriend who decided to betray us, got to camp, Thalia died and was turned into a tree, now she isn't", I said, damn how many time do I have to explain this it everyone.