Chapter 55

"I'm sorry for the way I acted," Bella apologized.

     "Me too, I was just surprised," Cissy added.

     "It fine, I forgive you," Andy said.

     "You know that once our parents find out that you have a child with a mudblood they will disown you right," Bella said.

     Andy sighed, "If you both don't tell her then she will never know."

     "What are you going do over the summer," Cissy asked.

     I cut in, "Ted's parents volunteered to take care of her, Andy will visit as an excuse to see me and I'll cover for her!"

     "That works, I am her aunt, I do want to be in her life," Cissy said.

     We were all gathering in our dormitory. When Bella had found out about Nymphy she completely blew up and got mad about pureblood stuff. On the other hand, Cissy was more supportive but she was honestly so surprised that she needed some time. It had been a whole month after Nymphy was born.

     "You can come to visit wherever you like without Lucius or someone else with you," Andy decided.

     "I-," Bella started.

     I stood up, "Bella can I talk with you outside?"

     Bella followed me out of the room, "What is it?"

     "Do you still believe in joining the Dark Lord," I asked her?

     Bella looked away, "A part of me still does but the other side says that it is wrong and I should support my sister."

     "What do you want," I asked.

     "To stay by Andy's side but make my parents proud by joining the Dark Lord," Bella answered.

     I sighed, "Bella you figure it out but if you really care for Andy then you won't tell your parents about Nymphy."

     Bella nodded.

     We went back inside the room where we saw Cissy playing with a 1-month-old Nymphy. It was such a cute sight. 

     Bella looked at Nymphy.

     "You want to hold her," Andy asked Bella.

     Bella looked at her surprised, "You trust me to hold her!?"

     "Bella we know you're a softy on the inside," Cissy said giggling. 

     Seeing the 3 sisters bonding was a beautiful sight. Bella finally seeing what she was missing out on. Cissy being a great aunt. Andy being a mom and will be the best mother to Nymphy.

     "I want to meet Ted," Cissy said.

     "I'm sure he would love to meet you, you too Bella," Andy answered.

     "Yeah sure," Bella said smiling. 

***

     My animagus potion was ready now. There was going to be a storm tonight, perfect. I had taken the mandrake leave from my mouth and added it to a vial that received pure rays from the moon. I also added a string of my hair and for the last 7 days, I added a silver teaspoon of Deaths-head Hawk Moth to the vial. Once that was done I had to repeat 'Amato Animo Animato Animagus' every morning and night. 

     "Got it," I said to myself, I had to hide the vial until the next storm and couldn't look at it, tonight is the storm so I got the vial from my hiding place.