Chapter 53

Previously on Asterope Potter...

     My heart started racing as it always does when Sirius leans down to kiss me. Sirius's lips met mine I threw my arms around his neck pulling him closer. The kiss was getting hot. Sirius pulled away and started placing kisses on my collarbone trying to find my sweet spot. He finally found it as I moaned until the classroom door burst open.

     There was a scream, squeal, and a mix of a dying goat noise, "What the hell!?"

     "James," I whispered pulling away from Sirius.

     "You, what, both of you," James said wide-eyed.

     "Come on Prongs," Sirius said.

     "What is happening," James yelled.

     "Oh shit, we're in trouble," I gasped.

Back to where we left off...

     "Y-you," James started not knowing what to say.

     "Look James," Sirius said gulping.

     That's when James blew up, "You and my little sister have been doing shenanigans behind my back and then, whatever, I have the right to be mad!"

     "James-," I started.

     "Shut up," James yelled trying to process what he just saw.

     "Can we explain," Sirius asked scared?

     "No, I have seen everything I need to know," James screamed.

     I stubbornly glared at James and yelled, "You haven't seen me since I was 5 so shut your ass up!"

     "Wow bringing that up are we," James laughed.

     "Prongs calm down," Sirius said defensively putting his body in front of me.

     "Don't you fucking tell me to calm down Black, and you, my dearest sister, I thought you were smarter than doing whatever that is with a heartbreaking player," James said obnoxiously.

     Sirius glared at him, "So that's all you think of me?"

     "I don't hear a lie in what I just said," James glared.

     "Aster isn't like the other girls," Sirius defended.

     "I bet you say that to every girl or even boy," James said taking my hand and pulling me away from Sirius.

     Sirius glared at James and took my other hand and pulled me to him. Now both of them were pulling me from both sides glaring at each other.

     I stomped my foot on the ground, "Are you both listening to yourselves, I won't let you ruin your bromance!?!"

     "She is my sister!"

     "Okay, and she is my girlfriend!"

     "Girlfriend, you must be lying, the Sirius Black has never had a girlfriend, I'm not letting you break my sister's heart because you want to fool around with her," James spat.

     "Shut up both of you, James, we're sorry we didn't tell you but I really like Sirius," I yelled.

     "She is the first girl I have ever felt something for, James, she makes me feel complete," Sirius added.

     "So you're saying that you both have feelings for each other," James asked.

     "Yes," we both yelled.