Eleven

Victoria's pov.

I left the nightclub and I arrived at the frat house where Steph told me the party was being held.
I walk in and I see Tristan and Steph taking shots off each other's bodies.
"You missed us," Steph says smirking
"Hey baby" Tristan says smiling at me.
"Hey, bitches how y'all been I miss y'all," I said hugging them.
"We been great and FYI Hardin is here," Steph says.
"Really?" I ask.
I didn't want to see him at all tonight. I guess the universe is against me.
"We you guys later I'm going to grab a drink and catch up with Molly," I said walking away from the girls.

I grabbed a drink I was given by zed and thank him with a kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks so is it true that the infamous Hardin Scott is here?" I asked him.
"It's true and he is his usual self. The asshole he knows to be." Zed says
"You gotta love him," I said walking away from him.
"Catch up later," he says when I'm halfway to the living room. "Yeah."

I'm around the corner and I hear Molly talking to someone.
"Guess who. Okay, I'll give you a hint. She's super fuckin hot, a lot of fun, and loves to fuck." Molly says.
Will damn she has always been such a slut.
"Mother Teresa." The person says and I look over and it's fucking Hardin.
"No. Ew. Ta da." Molly says twirling around showing herself off to him. "I know, I look amazing. I've had like no carbs in eight weeks, but I'm feeling fucking fantastic." She says.
"Wow," Hardin says.
"Yeah, it's from the lack of carbs and not all the blow. Right, Molly?" I said finally catching their attention.
"Victoria hey such a surprise. What are you doing here?" Molly asks looking at me hella surprised.
"Steph invited me so I'm here I missed y'all and Molly why the fuck are you being such a whore." I said.
"Fuck you." She rolls her eyes and sits in Hardin's lap.
I just sit next to Steph and Tristan minding my business cause I just want to have fun and not deal with the whole Hardin situation. I just ignored him and Molly.
"What do I have to do to make you forgive me? I know I've been really bad." Molly says trying to be sexy.
"Worse than bad," Hardin says and I look over to them and he seems hella annoyed with her.
"Yeah, but you like it when I'm bad. You know you miss me." Molly says leaning into Hardin for a kiss.
"Now get the fuck off me," Hardin says pushing her off him and she lands on the floor.
We all look over at them.
"What the fuck Hardin? Hardin you didn't mind fucking me before though right? Oh, let me guess. You're still moping over that stuck-up bitch and Victoria who is here by the way ignoring you." Molly says.
"Don't fucking talk about them, okay?" Hardin says.
"Look at you. You look like a lost little puppy over some Virgin Mary turned skank and miss stuck up whore. Who doesn't even want you" molly yells
Hardin left the house I got up to go after him like always cause I still care about him.
"Mind your fucking business molly your the skank whore who offers herself to any fucking guy," I said walking away from her.
"Fuck you Victoria." She says

I get outside and I see Hardin yelling into his phone.
"What was that about Huh?" I ask him.
"It was nobody," he says and I know he lying.
"Hardin don't lie I know that it was Tessa," I said looking away from him.
"No, it wasn't please trust me." He says
"I can't not after everything that went down. Sorry, I gotta go." I said and left.
I went back to the hotel.

Next morning

I woke up to get ready to meet up with Vance and Kim, Trevor, Tessa so we can leave.
I was getting everything in my bag to walk out of the room but I heard some people yelling out my door.
I was hearing the commotion and of course, it was Hardin and freaking Tessa I guess he came back over here last night to spend it with her.
"My Tessa would never kiss a fuckin stranger at a club." He says
"There is no "your Tessa" anymore" she yells back.
"Yeah, well, when you were kissing that guy I was fucking Molly." He says and that hurt me.
"Fuck you" Tessa yells at him. Then that's when I come out of my room and he sees me.
"Fuck."
"This is why I don't trust you. You always run to her when I turn you down." I said I start walking away to meet up with everyone.
"Victoria please don't leave," he says he starts to chase after me.
"No just leave me alone. Go away and put some fucking clothes on." I said.
I left him standing in the hallway alone.

I can't believe that he met up with her again and I guess we're not meant to be together. Since he prefers Tessa over me.