Eighteen

Victoria's pov.

🦋

I wake up the next day I noticed that Hardin didn't show up last night since he wasn't next to me. I guess this time he isn't crawling back to me. I check my phone there are no calls or messages from him.
He probably spent the night with freaking Tessa since it's always about her.
Fuck him and her.

Hardin's pov.

🦋

I woke up outside on a couch I checked my phone to hopefully find a message from Victoria but there was nothing.
I guess this time it's over.

I notice Tessa walking out of the house.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Do you have a charger?" I asked
"In my car. let's go"  she said
I left cause I needed a ride home anyways.

I decided to stop being stubborn about the whole fuck you's me and Victoria said to each other. I called her and of course, she didn't answer.

I went home and Steph was there waiting for me.
"Hey what's going?" I asked I noticed that she was upset.
"Hardin, what's wrong with you? How could you do that to Victoria?" She asks
"Where is she?"
"She left and for good," Steph says
"What do you mean for good?" I asked
"She's gone," Steph says
"Steph where the hell is she?" I asked getting upset.
"I'm not telling you. You don't deserve to know anything. You broke her heart." Steph says trying to leave.
I pull her back
"It's your fault that she packed and left," Steph says pushing me away from her.
"Tell me. Please." I said
"New York," Steph says

Victoria left. Why
I tried calling Victoria but she didn't pick up.

Evelyn's pov.

-New York

🦋

I was at home and I notice that Gloria our housemaid mention that someone will be coming up to our floor.

I hear the elevator doors open and in came the doorman with a cart full of three suitcases. I wonder if my husband is back from his business trip early. Since our daughter, Victoria is off to college at  Washington state. She wouldn't be home unless it had to do with Hardin.
There was my daughter standing by the elevator.

"Victoria what are you doing here? Why aren't you at college?" I asked
"Mom please I don't want to talk about it." She says and leaves her stuff on the table. Walked off straight to her room.

"Gloria" I called out for her.
"Yes Mrs. Rae"
"Could you please take Victoria's suitcases to her bedroom," I said
"Yes Mrs. Rae"
She said and walked away with Victoria's suitcases and I notice that she left her handbag on the coffee table.
It was ringing

It was Hardin.

Accept or Decline

....