Five

Victoria's pov.

🦋

After mine and Noah's break up I just kept to myself I didn't go to any parties I went to my classes and back to the dorm. Then 5 days later I got a text message from Hardin asking for us to meet up.
I finally decided that I wasn't going to be sad anymore.

🦋

I made my way to Hardin's dorm and I go into his room and I spot him laying on the roof.
I sit next to him and he looks at me with so much sadness in his eyes.
"I didn't expect that you were gonna show up." He says.
"Yea. I'm here so?" I said.
"How you been? I'm sorry for being the cause of your's and Noah's break up." He says.
"I hate myself for what I did to him," I said
"Victoria, it's not your fault," Hardin says.
"Yeah. It is Noah was my boyfriend but you were so much more than just my boyfriend." I said.
He looks at me and with all that being said I left back to my dorm.

🦋

Hardin's pov.

🦋

After last night my conversation with Victoria we fixed things. I'm honestly trying to fix our relationship but I think it might not happen at all. Any time soon cause I have this thing to do.

I meet up with Tessa at the library we stayed during closed hours.

We were sitting down on the floor reading a book.
"You could draw me to fire, you could draw me to water, you could draw me to the gallows, you could draw me to any deaths, you could draw me to anything I have most avoided. This and the confusion of my thoughts so that I am fit for nothing is what I mean by your being the ruin of me." I said reading from the book
"Why'd you stop?" Tessa asked me.
I see the security guard's flashlight.
"We should go," I said.
I grabbed her by the hand we started to sneak out
"Hey! What are you doing here? Stop!" The guard says.
We started running out of the building.

After that night I started getting closer to Tessa I was having a great time with her. I was forgetting about my feelings for Victoria and I kind of didn't want my feelings for Victoria to fade.

I was hanging out at Tessa's dorm today and we started making out but good thing her mother walked in cause I didn't want to go all the way with her cause of Victoria.

"Tessa, hon? I've called all the... Tessa?" She said all shocked.
"Mom?" What are you doing here? Tessa says
"What the hell is going on?" Her mom asks
"Nothing"
"Who's he? So this is how you spend your time instead of going to class?" Her mom asks
"No," Tessa says
"I think I should go," I said
"You think"
"Can we talk about this outside, please? Please?" Tessa begs her mom
"You, go! Come with me" her mom says and they both walk out.
I stayed in the room and Victoria walked in and sat next to me.

"What was that about?" Victoria asks me.
"Nothing important I was here waiting for you," I said.
"Why are you lying. You're probably here for Tessa since you like her" she said laughing. 
"Whatever I gotta go. See you around." I said and left their dorm.

🦋

Victoria's pov.

🦋

A couple of days later I noticed Tessa wasn't staying at our dorm anymore and I had to find out where the hell she had been.

"Steph do you know where Tessa moved to?" I asked her
"Victoria you haven't heard," she says looking at me.
"Of what?" I asked
"Please don't hate me for hiding this from you," Steph says.
"Tell me and I will never hate you I promise. So now tell me" I said.
"Tessa moved in with Hardin. They're dating." Steph says.
"What?" I said.
"Yeah they have been together for a while," she says
"Are you for real cause not even like a couple of days ago? We have been trying to fix our relationship I guess not since he made it seems that I don't matter to him anymore." I said. 
"I'm so sorry v you don't deserve this. Let's get your mind off of him." Steph says
"Yea I know but my dumb ass just fucked up my relationship with Noah for Hardin. For no damn reason.  I guess fucking Tessa won." I said.
"Come on Victoria please get over it. Fuck Hardin Scott" she says.
"Yess fuck Hardin Scott," I said we both laughed. 
We stayed in a watched some movies together.

Fuck guys who needs them.

🦋

Another chapter
I hope you enjoyed it.

🦋