Twenty two

Victoria's pov.

It was the day of Vance's going away party and I haven't made my decision if I'm picking my parents or Hardin. We arrived and greeted Vance and Kim then we just parted ways.

"So what's new?" Kim asked
"Nothing much just trying to make a decision but it's hard you know," I said looking at her.
"Does this decision include Hardin?" She asks
"Yes but it's hard you know he's all I know. It's always going to be Hardin no one else. You know he it for me." I said.
"I know Victoria that's how I feel about Vance he my everything. All I know is that you're going to make the right decision." Kim says and she walks off to join Vance.

Everyone in the room turned their attention to Vance.

"Thank you all so much for coming. It means the world to me to have everyone I love here with us. I am beyond proud of the work that everyone in this room has done, but there is one particular person I could not have done any of this without. And that's Kimberly, smith and I were talking the other day, and he said "dad, going away parties are kind of sad." And he got a point, and we were like, "how do we make this a celebration?" Then we got an idea." Vance says and he whispers to his son.
Smith gets down on one knee and shows Kim a beautiful ring.
"Kimberly, will you marry my dad and be my stepmom?" Smith asks Kim she so surprised
"Yes," she says and hugs smith.
"What about me?" Vance asks and she kisses him.

Everyone congratulations them and I hugged her she looks so happy. I notice someone familiar in the crowd. It's was freaking Tessa talking with Trevor. I decided to make my way to them.
"You look very pretty by the way," Trevor says
"Oh hey, guys it's weird seeing y'all here what new?" I said
"Oh hey Victoria it's good to see you," Tessa says. 
"Well hello, Victoria have you made up your mind about Seattle?" Trevor asks
"You're going to Seattle too?" Tessa asks
"I'm making a decision that I'm not letting my parents control what I do or who I want to be with so no Trevor I'm not coming along with y'all to Seattle," I said
"What Victoria this a great opportunity," Tessa says.
"I know it is but you guys deserve it more than I do. Y'all go off and live that opportunity. I'll stay here and live my life with the love of my life. I don't care what my parents think anymore." I said walking off and I spot Hardin upstairs.

Hardin's pov.

I made it to Vance's going away party and he told me that Victoria was there. I was just waiting for the right moment to speak with her. 
I was upstairs and I spot Victoria talking with Trevor and Tessa and she looks excited about something she walks off and she spots me.

She walks out to and I try to catch up to her.
"She left from the front door," Vance says to me.
"Thank you," I said

I went after her but she wasn't around until I hear a voice.

"You're just never gonna leave me alone, are you?" She says coming up to me
"I tried"
"Sure you just keep coming back to me though." She says pulling me closer to her and she kisses me.
"I missed you," I said
"I missed you too Amor," she says

••

Cliffhanger
Don't hate me

••

We just gotta wait for the third movie now or I might surprise y'all with a new chapter. Who knows 🖤

••