Thirteen

Victoria's pov.

The next morning I show up at Hardin's place and his mother was in the kitchen kind of upset.
"Hey, Trish how are you?" I asked
"Good morning Victoria I'm very happy to see you." She said pulling me over into a hug.
"I'm happy too. Hey, what's wrong? Where's Hardin?" I asked
"It's the nightmares I heard him last night." She says
"Oh, I thought that they stopped," I said getting worried.
"I just hoped he'd forgot the whole thing you know but the nightmares kicked in. Sorry and I took him to a therapist after therapist, but nothing seemed to help. And then he started self-medicating with alcohol. But um.. he told me that the nightmares went away when he started seeing you." She says.
"I didn't know that. I knew the reason behind it but Hardin never me that they stopped cause of me." I said smiling.
May I ask why does your dad hates him so much cause I know your mum loves him." Trish says
"Hardins your son and" I start but I cut myself off.
"Yes, and I love him. But he is not without his challenges. You can tell me. What happened between you two?" Trish asks.
"We broke up at the beginning of the year and he lied as well about loving me only. There was another girl." I said getting upset.
"Is he sorry?" She asks
"Yes and I forgive him," I said.
That moment Hardin finally woke up.
"Who here's?" He asks
"It's me," I said.
"What are you two gabbing on about?" He asks.
"Make sure you brush your teeth. He used to give me such a hard time about brushing his teeth." Trish says giggling
"Mum love of god of course I'm gonna brush my teeth," Hardin says.
"Great morning!" Trish says handing him a cup of tea.
"Morning thank you." He says and his mother kisses his cheek.
"I love your mom and I'm happy she came," I said.
"She's all right. Here's something special since your deciding to give us another chance." He says and placed a card in front of me.
"Victoria's perfect day" what's my perfect day?" I read and looked up at him.
"Well, that's for you to decide. Whatever you wish or desire. I will agree without any snide remarks or tantrums. Your time starts in three, two, one." Hardin says and he kissed me.

🦋

I decided we should go to the ice skating rink and he agreed.
We arrived went straight to the rink and stepped onto the ice I noticed that Hardin was shaking.
"Isn't this nice? You know I always loved skating and you never wanted to come." I said holding onto his hand.
"Yeah, it's great. I'm loving.. uhh!" He says and he fell.
"Are you okay?" I asked
"Yeah. Just a tad rusty." He says
"Will you wouldn't be rusty if you came when I asked you to tag along." I said.
"I never wanted to go cause I can't skate." He says
"Does lil baby Hardin want me to him a walker?" I ask trying to make fun of the situation.
"Fuck no!" He says
I helped him up.
"Do you want to stop?" I ask.
"No. We're here to have uhhh aah" he says and slipped again.
"Hardin I have a better idea." I said

We left the rink and headed to hot yoga. I'm doing all these activities to mess with him.
I know that he will hate it and it's fun to see him frustrated and annoyed.

We started the class and he started complaining already.

"Let the day's tension just melt away." The instructor says
"It's not the pose melting this tension away, it's the fucking heat. Is there any air conditioning? " He says.
"It's hot yoga and stop being a baby." I said.
"From child pose lift, and slowly press back into your downward-facing dog." The instructor says.
"Did anyone tell you you have the most amazing bum?" He says trying to be annoying
"Shut up." I said.

We walked out of the class since I didn't like it and Hardin kept bugging me.
We went back to his place and took a shower we were making out and I pulled back.
"Stop. Let's take it slow." I said.
"Are you serious?" He says
"Yes, I told you the only way I will give you another chance is if we took it slow." I said grabbing a towel.
"Okay, I understand." He says.